Page 223 of 432 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 6479

I hope Jean doesn't leave xforce, its the only book i buy, cos she is in it (i do get xmen most of the time too) but i like how Percy handles her / gets her voice. I don't see any other current writer managing her in the same way, or developing her enough. But if she were to go to another book regularly which one would you want her in and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    What a FEAT! Jean came the f*ck through with that one. I loved her beat down (both verbal and physical!) of Beast. She was so badass coming through that waterfall. Mama was PISSED! Fantastic issue for Jean, I can almost forgive the 3 month wait seeing that she was so stellar in this issue.
    Yup! I enjoyed everything about her in this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

well im not a fan, but there is a chance taylor comes back sooooo maybe that's why?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    walk holding hands isn't build up, kiss on the cheek isn't any build up or meant to be a relatonship.
    they were jokes no hints
    To be considered hints it needs to be a lot more than rooms schematic.
    So still has zero build up or chaarcter development
    There’s.... no build up...... between Jean and Logan?? I- I- I- I- I-

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I hope Jean doesn't leave xforce, its the only book i buy, cos she is in it (i do get xmen most of the time too) but i like how Percy handles her / gets her voice. I don't see any other current writer managing her in the same way, or developing her enough. But if she were to go to another book regularly which one would you want her in and why?
    She doesnt fit in any of the other books outside of the occasional cameo so I dont have any fears of her leaving X-Force. I dont fear she will be gone. The only thing that could change that is if we see a massive shakeup following X of Swords

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If the rumours are true Taylor is doing the Moira book...and Jean could be present in that (as any other X-Man should/could but...his main focus will be on Moira.

Jean is staying in X-Force...I don't think Percy will relinquish her without a fight...or a really good reason (Beast's idiocy is not one.)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Logan lives with them and is considered part of the family. I think the only more casual stuff is between Scott/Emma.
    Yeah, I also don't see any indication it's casual, and with their past is hard to be, they're just not living together.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Dude we have then almost naked in a pool, in a situation that is clearly not platonic, i think that that rigth now, it leans more to yes than no.
    Leaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    decades of "willl they will they not? what iff scott was gone" isnt build up?
    yeah Jean and Logan have been horny for each other in canon for decades. upon decades
    rarely healthy and definitely not always tasteful but the suggestion was there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Can we move on from Logan for a little bit and talk about this amazing feat when Jean combined their powers

This is something Hope can do and it was cool seeing Jean use her own powers in a creative way to achieve a similar effect
    ive strangely never considered a telepath combining the more "cerebral" powers of others like this it was an awesome touch and rly showed how over it she was

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She'll stay with X-Force beacuse of Beast's moral greyness...just to keep him in check.
    yeah I felt like her ultimate decision to leave didn't make sense considering everything she'd monologued about x-force being abt truth + being the only one who knows what beast did (or maybe not considering the data page..I guess the only one who she knows knows. headache lol) and thus the only one who can really keep an eye on him

I was also hoping Percy would subvert the "Jean is too pure-hearted for this biz' narrative

maybe its a fakeout but idk

well im not a fan, but there is a chance taylor comes back sooooo maybe that's why?
    eek. better that than the Moira book I guess . FCBD will tell..

Actually the joke's on you. They f--king
    Doesn't make it any good or progressive

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Doesn't make it any good or progressive

yeah pretty awful writing, and I watch badly written tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If the rumours are true Taylor is doing the Moira book...and Jean could be present in that (as any other X-Man should/could but...his main focus will be on Moira.

Jean is staying in X-Force...I don't think Percy will relinquish her without a fight...or a really good reason (Beast's idiocy is not one.)
    I don't believe Jean is over on X-force yet. I bet she will have to step in again for many reasons one of them is Beast gonna slip again

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    There’s.... no build up...... between Jean and Logan?? I- I- I- I- I-
    yes, no one ever described a build up or know what a build up is

of course I owuld like to Taylor to get jean away from bad writing but I don't see his vision for the character matching the one from hickman.
    If he writes her on Moira book it will be only flashbacks, if the rumor is right. I think the free comic day story is about a avengers/marvel universe/x-men crossover/story;
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-08-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Jean needs to kill someone she doesn't need to kill. That'd be nice to read.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Jean needs to kill someone she doesn't need to kill. That'd be nice to read.
    She’s killing all the prudes right now.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Percy's mind.

Jean was stellar in today's issue. Love that she's getting action on the side too. And in a pool? Kinky.

So where do you think is Jean going after this, i'm sure that she will still be in X-Force for a couple of issues, but what is her next step after she quits.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona