Page 257 of 432 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    He was losing around 2.000 sells by month. So if he had stayed one more year, he would have sold around 24,000 copies less. So his sales would be around 80.000 copies. Just like for his Reloaded run, he started strong and ended up selling around 80.000 copies.

Claremont, on a flagship book of the reload era :

May 2004
    Uncanny X-Men #444 (First issue of Chris Claremont new run) : 112,207 copies sold

2 years later...

May 2006
    Uncanny X-Men #473 (Chris Claremont finale issue) : 79,303 copies sold
    if he stayed it doesn't mean that he would keep losing sales. His sales held up pretty good

that still better than last issue of god Hickamn x-men that had 76k

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Kitty kissed Piotr to flirt.

Rogue exists.
    I pinched her ample bottom. She slapped me into next Sunday. Then we made passionate love under a Tuscan full moon.

It was a much simpler time.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    if he stayed it doesn't mean that he would keep losing sales. His sales held up pretty good

No they did not. He was losing 2.000 copies /months. It was not a catastrophe, but it was not good.

And again, you can't compare the economy and the industry from 2006 (CC was selling 79,303 copies of Uncanny in 2006) with the industry in 2020 : with 76k, Hickman is doing good. in 2006, with 79K , CC was doing bad.

BANNED

And again, you can't compare the economy and the industry from 2006 (CC was selling 79,303 copies of Uncanny in 2006) with the industry in 2020 : with 76k, Hickman is doing good. in 2006, with 79K , CC was doing bad.
    It was semi-monthly sold with Hickman during that time

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Cassara's renditions are pretty dark. It doesn't reflect her beaty but I guess X-Force had a history with these types of artists.
    I love the gritty dark feel of his art (and that of the previous XF artists) it suits the theme and tone of the book.
    But...Jean's hair needs to lustrous and voluminous across all titles.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

It was bi-monthly sold with Hickman
    HoX PoX was such a great run. DoX is good, but HoX/PoX was brillant

BANNED

HoX PoX was such a great run. DoX is good, but HoX/PoX was brillant
    Sorry I mean semi-monthly. Hickman had a disadvantage

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Hickman is a failure on the books, Logan and Emma are abusive rapists, Jean has never found Logan attractive and this whole thing came out of left field... do you also, by chance, believe there were actually a million people at the President’s last rally despite what the media claims and also that COVID-19 is a hoax? Just curious. Because I’ve seen this level of denial before somewhere.

Extraordinary Member

Remember when Iceman flirted by reflecting a laser in the danger room to hit Rogue’s butt, leaving a big hole in her clothes.

Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hickman is a failure on the books, Logan and Emma are abusive rapists, Jean has never found Logan attractive and this whole thing came out of left field... do you also, by chance, believe there were actually a million people at the President’s last rally despite what the media claims and also that COVID-19 is a hoax? Just curious. Because I’ve seen this level of denial before somewhere.
    It does seem shockingly familiar. But then people’s head cannon when it comes to comics never cease to amaze me.

You also forgot that if Jean is written by a man that's not on the approved list then she is a character with no free will. However, if she's written by a writer that's on the approved list (even if he's a man) and she's portrayed as not liking Logan, then she's in character and everything is good. But if it's CC then he can write her being attracted to Logan, but she actually really isn't even though he wrote it that way but she isn't it's just one sided.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I love the gritty dark feel of his art (and that of the previous XF artists) it suits the theme and tone of the book.
    But...Jean's hair needs to lustrous and voluminous across all titles.
    I agree. Honestly, I am not a big fan of his artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    It does seem shockingly familiar. But then people’s head cannon when it comes to comics never cease to amaze me.
    All this time I never really knew the term headcanon lol. That's such a good way to describe what's happening here.

hickman sales are not that good for the hype it got
    Both Logan and Emma had problems with consentment yes it is true
    I said that she found him attractive, but not a bideal that people often make and she got over that for decades

haha really funny trying to compare me with these type of people

It was semi-monthly sold with Hickman during that time
    montly comic by god hickman only sold 76k on 9th issue

No they did not. He was losing 2.000 copies /months. It was not a catastrophe, but it was not good.

if he was losing that everymonth sales would end up much lower than that, under 100k. It's normal have fluctuations.

2020 76k is pretty awful for a run that everyone claims is the best since morrison, some years ago Anyder was selling 100k per month on Batman
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-09-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    All this time I never really knew the term headcanon lol. That's such a good way to describe what's happening here.
    Everyone has a headcanon… well, everyone has a head.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe