Page 373 of 432 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 6479

We do know that Scott and Jean will have some sort of role to play coming up in the story. Scott has a plan involving transportation and communication. Jean seems to be playing a part by trying to break through to Otherworld telepathically -working with other telepaths to do so. This was stated in the last Cable issue (the last time we saw Scott and Jean). So it might be just symbolic that Yu gave them swords in this variant cover.

However, there are other covers that show Doug missing from the team and there is supposed to be an un-revealed 10th member.

I am loving X of Swords but I will be excited to see Scott and Jean show back up in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    For me she will always be "Phoenix". I think it's perfect, iconic, and this particular part of her history will always be connected to her because Claremont's run will remain more imporant than anything that will come after. Why are authors so resistant of making her Phoenix again? I don't get it...

What about "Supernova" as her new codename? Just a thought. "Atom bomb" unfortunately sounds stupid but I always loved the moment when Jean fought Sabretooth in the 90s and she said to him: "You're a firecracker Creed. I'm an atom bomb." Supernova goes in a similar direction but also evokes the cosmic nature and godhood of her powers. That's what Jean is for me.
    "Super Nova" was also the "code name" of X-Men Dark Phoenix movie when they were filming, to throw everyone off track....yeah, but not us real Jean fans! We knew!

Might cause confusion with the Novas of the Nova Corp though, if Jean were to use this name.

VinnysArt does it again!!!!!

https://twitter.com/vinnysaart/statu...088478209?s=21
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I really love it,
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...that's an overdesigned mess.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Ohhhh jeannnn * - *

By Jeremy Robert and Brett Booth

I hope Booth draws jean in her Dauterman x-red variation costume or maybe she would get a new one.
    Last edited by jorge17881; 11-07-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    too bad cool scenes like this are usually reserved for wolverine when it comes to interior content
    Last edited by Daedra; 11-08-2020 at 04:24 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I hope that the telepathic link that Jean makes with the other world is with Cable. It will be sad if it goes with wolvierine. And I hope she and cyke will do something big in the last issue. I don't imagine they use a sword, but at least be the link to save others.

Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    Wow! That is an intense pose for both of them. I love it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Just saw this on fb, don't know who the author is but I love the omega level tk goodness

123544326_3713280525357167_3054297942215967327_n.jpg

BANNED

Chances of her doing anything interesting in that issue are pretty nil.

She'll be a walkie-talkie, as already demonstrated in a couple of Hickman issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Chances of her doing anything interesting in that issue are pretty nil.

She'll be a walkie-talkie, as already demonstrated in a couple of Hickman issues.
    anything more than communication usually ends in "I'm picking a disturbance"......."there to much confusion in their minds" ....... "something is blocking their thoughts"