Page 51 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

I was never a fan of Time Displaced costumes. They were somewhat bulky due to the jackets and she is a teenager, therefore, there is that....

Just in case someone needs to remember some of her costumes..
    Last edited by jorge17881; 02-23-2020 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    How would Jean Grey fans rank her all of her costumes including AUs and Phoenixes?

Mine would be.....

1.Dark Phoenix
    2.Revolution Jean Grey
    3.Phoenix Ressurection
    4.Phoenix Green/Yellow
    5.New X-Men Jean Grey
    6.Uncanny X-Force Jean Grey
    7.X-Men: Gold Jean Grey
    8.Age of Apocalypse
    9.90's X-Factor Jean Grey
    10.X-Men: Red Jean Grey

These probably are my top 10, after this, I don't think I have liked any of her costumes.
    1. Phoenix costume
    2. Blue/yellow X-Factor
    3. New X-men black leather
    4. X-men Red
    5. X-Factor (red/yellow)
    6. All New X-men
    7. 90s Lee design
    8. Dark Phoenix
    9. X-men Blue
    10. Revolution

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    How would Jean Grey fans rank her all of her costumes including AUs and Phoenixes?

Mine would be.....

1.Dark Phoenix
    2.Revolution Jean Grey
    3.Phoenix Ressurection
    4.Phoenix Green/Yellow
    5.New X-Men Jean Grey
    6.Uncanny X-Force Jean Grey
    7.X-Men: Gold Jean Grey
    8.Age of Apocalypse
    9.90's X-Factor Jean Grey
    10.X-Men: Red Jean Grey

These probably are my top 10, after this, I don't think I have liked any of her costumes.
    1. Phoenix
    2. X-men Red costume
    3. Teen Jean All New X-men
    4. Teen Jean X-men Blue costume
    5. Red X-factor
    6. Xorna
    7. New X-men
    8. Revolution
    9. X-factor forever
    10. The Marvel Girl costume from age of x-man

Ok and my 10 fav...
    1.. Dark phoenix
    2.. Green phoenix
    3.. Revolution
    4.. 90s Jim lee
    5.. Black phoenix
    6.. New x men
    7.. X factor (blue-yellow)
    8.. All new x men vol1
    9.. X factor forver
    10.. Green dress

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean has had sex with other men. As Jeen she was with teen Beast. Then a human kid. Then in the o5 days she had a human boyfriend.

Adult Jean has hooked with with Bishop and Logan.

Why would she and EMMA hate each other?

Some fans are replaying an old dated Madonna/whore complex with Jean as the archetypal saintly Madonna and Emma as the bad whore.

Confirmed sexual partners for Emma? Sebastian Shaw. Some human boyfriend when she was younger. And Cyclops.

Lol Jean has had more partners than Emma. There’s a lot more to Jean than Scott. A woman who has saved the universe on more than one occasion and died and been reborn in more than one occasion isn’t going to spend her time devastated about an affair.

Scott’s confirmed partners are Jean, some space girl Tyke hooked you with, Lee Forrestor, Maddie Pryor, Emma, and Frenzy. He’s been around more than Emma too.
    Jean never dated more than Emma. Even counting Jeen, her relationship weren't serious and were never consumed.

Emma have 6 sexual partners confirmed.

Jean only really have Cyclops as sexual partner. Bishop was a AU that all writers decide to ignore

Funny thing that on fandom the wrore was always to Jean and not to Emma
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-23-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Jean has had sex with other men. As Jeen she was with teen Beast. Then a human kid. Then in the o5 days she had a human boyfriend.

Adult Jean has hooked with with Bishop and Logan.

Why would she and EMMA hate each other?

Some fans are replaying an old dated Madonna/whore complex with Jean as the archetypal saintly Madonna and Emma as the bad whore.

Confirmed sexual partners for Emma? Sebastian Shaw. Some human boyfriend when she was younger. And Cyclops.

Lol Jean has had more partners than Emma. There’s a lot more to Jean than Scott. A woman who has saved the universe on more than one occasion and died and been reborn in more than one occasion isn’t going to spend her time devastated about an affair.

Scott’s confirmed partners are Jean, some space girl Tyke hooked you with, Lee Forrestor, Maddie Pryor, Emma, and Frenzy. He’s been around more than Emma too.
    In canon Jean has only had sex with Scott. There was Bishop but she brainwashed and IMO Nate is liable for orchestrating rape here

As for Emma, you forgot about Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In canon Jean has only had sex with Scott. There was Bishop but she brainwashed and IMO Nate is liable for orchestrating rape here

As for Emma, you forgot about Tony Stark
    Tony stark, namor and her former teacher

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean never dated more than Emma. Even counting Jeen, her relationship weren't serious and were never consumed.

Emma have 6 sexual partners confirmed.

Jean only really have Cyclops as sexual partner. Bishop was a AU that all writers decide to ignore
    I hate to think a character is worth more or less depending on how many people have they fucked, that is just so sad, jean doesn't depend on being with one, many or no one.
    Who has Emma been with? Cyclops and Shawn are the only partners I remember. Namor was a phoenix induced mental affair. A one time thing doesn't mean it is a relationship or there are feelings involved.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hate to think a character is worth more or less depending on how many people have they fucked, that is just so sad, jean doesn't depend on being with one, many or no one.
    Who has Emma been with? Cyclops and Shawn are the only partners I remember. Namor was a phoenix induced mental affair. A one time thing doesn't mean it is a relationship or there are feelings involved.
    Phoenix induced haha Namor and Emma had a relationship when she was white queen of hellfire club.
    Also it was revealed that she and Tony Stark were sexual partners too.

I don't think a chaarcter worth depends on numbers of partners, but having the same one for forever is boring

Phoenix induced haha Namor and Emma had a relationship when she was white queen of hellfire club.
    Also it was revealed that she and Tony Stark were sexual partners too.

I don't think a chaarcter worth depends on numbers of partners, but having the same one for forever is boring
    I think that is cute, it makes them more meaningful. I love some couples like Lois and Clark and Arthur and Mera, or even Rogue and Gambit, adding more people only ruin things like it happened with Jean and Scott.
    And Jean hasn't been with Cyclops in more than a decade, the only thing we have seen so far is she teasing Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think that is cute, it makes them more meaningful. I love some couples like Lois and Clark and Arthur and Mera, or even Rogue and Gambit, adding more people only ruin things like it happened with Jean and Scott.
    And Jean hasn't been with Cyclops in more than a decade, the only thing we have seen so far is she teasing Wolverine.
    That is only good when the relationship is taken seriously and it is a healthy relationship.
    Rogue and Gambit there was alot of people between them and it turned out fine on the end.

the decade that Jean wasn't with Scott, she was also dead so it doesn't count

BANNED

the decade that Jean wasn't with Scott, she was also dead so it doesn't count
    Lol right? But maybe there were secret Jean stories all that time that the rest of us just didn't get to read

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

1) Phoenix
    2) Marvel Girl/Green Dress
    3) Revolution
    4) Red X-Factor
    5) ANX Teen Jean's costume
    6) Red costume w/ Green & Gold
    7) Black Leather w/ Trench Coat
    8) 90s
    9) White Phoenix of the Crown
    10) Evolution
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 02-23-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

another look at jean in the new apocalypse wave. i know everybody dont like marvel girl costume but i would like a figure with that one, its a pretty classic
    we can be heroes, just for one day