Page 405 of 432 FirstFirst ... 305355395401402403404405406407408409415 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 6479

I imagine that Jean's most likely opportunity to show psychic form was in x-men red. It didn't show there, I imagine it's unlikely to show it again ... Unless someone loves Jean very much

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I imagine that Jean's most likely opportunity to show psychic form was in x-men red. It didn't show there, I imagine it's unlikely to show it again ... Unless someone loves Jean very much
    Not really. Xmen Red took place before Extermination, so teen Jean wouldnt have gone back in the past for that skill to unlock within her. The first time it would have shown up was Disassembled when she was facing Nate/Legion. It would have been a cool feat to have her absorb the psychic energy of all the X-men she had assembled to the battle field

BANNED

They got lazy on the Marvel Girl figure. Look at the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    for combat feats where current Jean lacks a lot compared to Emma and Rachel (because Jean was gone all that time), the only remarkable thing I think she did during x-men red, was show that Cassandra Nova going all out against her could not pass Jean mental defenses and she even fooled her from what i remember

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Here's a better look at the upcoming Marvel Legends figure of Jean for the House of X line.
    I wish they had given her a power effect instead of the Krakoan flower. (Cyclops and Prof. X's figures have power effects.)
    I'm still getting the entire House of X line though, haha.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08MVSTHMD/

She looks 15. The awful part of jJean using a ugly costume is that all merch also comes with it

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Marvel Legends Marvel Girl looks great. Happy to see it brought to life so well because the last one was an absolute mess.

And Pepe's art on the side? <3 <3 <3

Those Moira shoes repainted as boots when they should have been sculpted are a huge fail. I can’t unsee it! Did they forget to color her eyes green? I zoomed in and they look like lifeless black dots. Ugh

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    From head to toe...That...whateverthehellthatis...is vomitous, to say the least.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Those Moira shoes repainted as boots when they should have been sculpted are a huge fail. I can’t unsee it! Did they forget to color her eyes green? I zoomed in and they look like lifeless black dots. Ugh
    Exactly what I was talking about. Lazy.

Overall, it's ugly and I hate it, from the asymmetrical hair to the dull facial expression.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-04-2020 at 06:01 PM.

It may be imperfect but I am going to order it. I don't think it looks too bad.. I mean the boots are a problem. I don't mind the hair or the mask so much. I want to Cyclops too but so far my partner has only pre-ordered the Jean and Moira. I'm going to try to talk my brother in ordering the rest..

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

at least has open hands, thats nice. wishing is easy to take tha mask
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Hey...which is the better depiction of Jean Grey; this figure or Hickman's characterization?

lol in any case, I am glad I have the Phoenix figure from a couple of years back. It more than suffices.

I might have to get those X and Mags though. Wish they were doing an Asrar Storm. And that Slenderman sentinel is fantastic.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 12-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Here's a better look at the upcoming Marvel Legends figure of Jean for the House of X line.
    I wish they had given her a power effect instead of the Krakoan flower. (Cyclops and Prof. X's figures have power effects.)
    I'm still getting the entire House of X line though, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    the gloves

Lord, so matronly....😁

BANNED

They should release one with the Dauterman costume.

LOL Y'all are just... Her eyes are green.

She honestly looks great. I dislike the outfit as much as anyone else but her face and hair are beautiful and the mask looks nice(compared to how it's drawn some times... Especially by Yu).
    Last edited by Wiccan; 12-04-2020 at 10:00 PM.