Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
In the comics Jean hasn't held traditional jobs. She did have a brief modeling gig (when Scott had a job at a radio station). Of course in the Morrison era she was a school administrator (acting headmistress). Jean has either some college education or a college degree. We know she took classes at Metro College and Columbia with Teen Jean attending some classes at Empire State (Extraordinary X-men). In the first issue of Extraordinary X-men she appeared to be in an anthropology course (but could have been a social theory course or even a psychology course).

We know Jean took advanced psychology courses in Columbia (X-factor) and I think it was said she took psychology courses and communications courses at Metro (original X-men issues).

Currently she is serving on the quiet council and on the latest version of X-force (Mutant CIA) which both feels like an occupation. I do think the X-men should have specialty areas and should have something resembling careers. The division of labor on Krakoa could lead to a lot of interesting stories.

Personally, I loved Jean as a school administrator. She would have worked well as a school counselor in my opinion, or of course as the headmaster.

Since Jean has some background in psychology what do you think would be Jean's area of focus? Experimental Psychology (research methods), Abnormal Psychology, mental health counseling/therapy, human development, another area?
She already does that. We've seen her counsel people over the years. Most recently she helped Psylocke through the mental issues she was facing during her last body switch. She also was helping Nehnzo get to the psychological root behind why he had issues controlling his powers. She was the go to therapist in the ResurrXion era