Page 16 of 432 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Behold the Marvel Woman herself, the one true Phoenix, the telekinetic goddess, Jean Grey! By Lucas Werneck!
    Werneck have the best designs!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post

Wanda has easily wiped the floor with Jean every time they've fought on panel, but we've never seen a real confrontation between the two of them near their full power. I wouldn't mind if they built a mini-event leading up to a showdown between Phoenix Jean and reality warper Wanda, but only if they become friends and team up afterwards.
    if emma frost and xavier were capable of keeping the red loony maxipad down with telepathic atacks, Jean would as well witout wasting breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    if emma frost and xavier were capable of keeping the red loony maxipad down with telepathic atacks, Jean would as well witout wasting breath.
    the image is from first class or some other teen Jean out of continuity story

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

This image is from X-men forever I think, an AU.
    Jean isn't helpless againts Wanda, They are pretty close and in the right situation Jean could beat her. It is just that maybe Wanda has an small edge but it doesn't mean Wanda would easily beat Jean.

BANNED

Jean isnt an unstable loony, she wins by consistency and competence alone, and wanda's psyche is weak. Jean wins in a confrontation imo.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-14-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Please, please, please MARVEL, make this her official suit.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I love this look. it should become her main costume

Jean gets her a$$ kicked a lot by avengers it seems. A few pages back there are scans of Moondragon literally beating the crap out of her
    Yes, that is true. 90's Jean was not shown in the best light.

But I believe the earliest "fight" between Wanda and Jean had a TK-only Jean going on the offensive as she stated something like she "always wanted to test my Telekinetic Power against the Scarlet Witch's Hex Power". This was way back in X-Men when Jean's TK was much weaker--and they used dotted lines for her power signature. A few of the X-Men even seemed stunned by the fury of Jean's attack.

On another occasion a little after that, when all of the X-Men had fallen one-by-one to Magneto, Jean valiantly stood up to him and used her TK in a wide radius attack--really going after him. Unfortunately, he had invisibly gassed her before anything could come of the attack. But those dotted lines and Jean's grim determination to beat Mags was there.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Her power and Beauty are awe inspiring! Mr Brooks did an amazing job and marvel had to ruin in by stamping their xxxx all over the bottom. I’d rather have a print instead of the comic book variant tbh

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This is going to be a popular cover for obvious reasons.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I don't like the Black Queen costume but Brooks always makes everything look good.
    The DPS was such a great story with so many iconic moments, I wonder how many cover dedicated to it will be?

Since the x-team is saying there are more x-books to come.

If X-Force ends with issue #11 or #12 and relaunches should Jean stay on the book or should she be put in another not yet revealed new book?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Since the x-team is saying there are more x-books to come.

If X-Force ends with issue #11 or #12 and relaunches should Jean stay on the book or should she be put in another not yet revealed new book?
    I hope she stays on X-force or at least under Percy.
    But a 12 issue run seems rather low. I hope it last to 25 minimun

I'm still dreaming of a new edition for the Dark Phoenix Saga trade, with new colors. For it's 40th anniversary, this would have been awesome.
    The original colors are sometimes awful : the colour spills out of the drawing on so many panels...