Page 351 of 364 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 5453
  1. #5251
    Mighty Member nightw1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Today's issue of the Avengers has an appearance by a certain bird and spoilers:
    adds another person to its ever growing list of hosts.
    end of spoilers

  2. #5252
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Today's issue of the Avengers has an appearance by a certain bird and spoilers:
    adds another person to its ever growing list of hosts.
    end of spoilers
    sometimes I wonder if people are even reading Aron's avengers, each time the issue comes out there is not a single discussion thread and it kinda feels like a bad fan-fiction
    "I'm looking forward to the court appearances without spray tan, hair dye and a professional comb-over."

  3. #5253
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Today's issue of the Avengers has an appearance by a certain bird and spoilers:
    adds another person to its ever growing list of hosts.
    end of spoilers
    What issue number is this please?

  4. #5254
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    What issue number is this please?
    the one that came out today, avengers 36
    "I'm looking forward to the court appearances without spray tan, hair dye and a professional comb-over."

  5. #5255
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    the one that came out today, avengers 36
    Thanks.

    (I didn't think it was appearing for another few issues yet)

  6. #5256
    Incredible Member Jean Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    722

    Default

    Feels like they are just gonna through the whole roster just to give them "cool costumes"

  7. #5257
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    Feels like they are just gonna through the whole roster just to give them "cool costumes"
    True, but then they will turn around and dis the bird, the character and the costumes.

    I hope they have some real plan in mind.

  8. #5258
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Im not gonna get Xforce whilst X of swords is on, as am not following story through the whole line of comics so my hext Jean fix will be in Nov / Dec. ����
    In X-Force, Jean is slated to appear again (for sure) in December. She might have a cameo in X-Force before then, but we won't know until it releases.

    Jean does have a plot in X of Swords, but I don't know where she'll appear beyond the Cable issue.

  9. #5259
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    In X-Force, Jean is slated to appear again (for sure) in December. She might have a cameo in X-Force before then, but we won't know until it releases.

    Jean does have a plot in X of Swords, but I don't know where she'll appear beyond the Cable issue.
    She is on the cover of Marauders 13.

  10. #5260
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    4,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    sometimes I wonder if people are even reading Aron's avengers, each time the issue comes out there is not a single discussion thread and it kinda feels like a bad fan-fiction
    It is bad fan fiction. Wolverine Phoenix? Horrible fan fiction.

    I didnít mind his story when the Shiíar gods summoned the Phoenix. I liked it in fact. But most of his stories regarding the Phoenix are bad fan fiction. While I liked Jane Goster as Thor, one eyed/one armed King Thor is bad fan fiction too. No. Mad is an understatement. Terrible, horrible, atrocious fan fiction.

    Fire Aaron already. Any of us could write better and more professional.

  11. #5261
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It is bad fan fiction. Wolverine Phoenix? Horrible fan fiction.

    I didn’t mind his story when the Shi’ar gods summoned the Phoenix. I liked it in fact. But most of his stories regarding the Phoenix are bad fan fiction. While I liked Jane Goster as Thor, one eyed/one armed King Thor is bad fan fiction too. No. Mad is an understatement. Terrible, horrible, atrocious fan fiction.

    Fire Aaron already. Any of us could write better and more professional.
    More professionally.

    You are correct.

  12. #5262
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Apparently not.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  13. #5263
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dashaptm View Post
    She is on the cover of Marauders 13.
    She is.

    Though I'm not sure if she'll be included, or if Dauterman just put her on there because he's a fan lol.

  14. #5264
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    She is.

    Though I'm not sure if she'll be included, or if Dauterman just put her on there because he's a fan lol.
    I think that might be the case bc her subplot with Cable and Scott seems so isolated from everything else. Maybe we'll see it flow there but I dont think Jean will be in Wakanda with Storm

  15. #5265
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,675

    Default

    I don't think we're going to solely spend time in Wakanda. Iirc this issue is giant-sized.

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •