Page 145 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4036
  1. #2161
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,907

    Default

    I'm fine with it being Logan, who knows maybe it's one of those fantasies of his that Jean trekked through back in Morrison's run, in which she seemed to have liked some of them, anyway twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you Fokken...

  2. #2162
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    9,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm fine with it being Logan, who knows maybe it's one of those fantasies of his that Jean trekked through back in Morrison's run, in which she seemed to have liked some of them, anyway twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you Fokken...
    DON'T YOU THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME, LoganAlpha30X33!!!!

  3. #2163
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm fine with it being Logan, who knows maybe it's one of those fantasies of his that Jean trekked through back in Morrison's run, in which she seemed to have liked some of them, anyway twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you Fokken...
    Jean didn't looked on Logan fantasies on Morrison's run.

    Anyway Logan is old news, Jean needs fersh blood

    quadrangle is also old news and dumb AF.

    I would kill for Cates write a romance between Thor and Jean. His run on thor started really strong, already involves Galactus, would be a fest if Phoenix had a role later

    Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Attachment 96193

    Joshua Cassara posted this on Twitter. The outline of the figures kinda reminds me of Jean and Logan. What do you guys think? A little Wolvie/Jean romance gonna be happening in X-Force?
    I don't think so, seems the tipical friend that takes the other drunk friend.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-01-2020 at 08:10 AM.

  4. #2164
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,907

    Default

    Actually she did, he was sitting on his motorcycle if memory serves and he told her to get out of his fantasies and she was smiling, and Logan is anything but old news, the quadrangle only really started once Jean came back, otherwise Scott had been with Emma and Logan was off on his own, it wasn't until Jean came back that the whole quad thing started which is only a few years ago, though I'm no fan of the quadrangle either, Scott can be with Emma and Jean with Logan...

  5. #2165
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,808

    Default

    If it happened it wasn't on Morrison's run, I read it recently and nothing like this happens.

    quadrangle dates back to Morrison's run, Logan and Jean is a 40 year old ship

  6. #2166
    Incredible Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Anyone but Cyclops.

    Imagine how tired we are

  7. #2167
    The Great Bull Del torro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    1,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If it happened it wasn't on Morrison's run, I read it recently and nothing like this happens.

    quadrangle dates back to Morrison's run, Logan and Jean is a 40 year old ship
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop

  8. #2168
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Anyone but Cyclops.

    Imagine how tired we are
    Im not!


  9. #2169
    Incredible Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Teen Jean x Old Man Logan outsold

  10. #2170
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop
    This really looks out of character for jean to do, but I still expected better from Morrison. I was wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Teen Jean x Old Man Logan outsold
    Imagine Ephebophilia and Gerontophilia on the same relationship.

  11. #2171
    Incredible Member Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    522

    Default

    She looked so badass and like a bad b*tch during that era

  12. #2172
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Anyone but Cyclops.

    Imagine how tired we are
    It's 2020 not 1960s

    Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop
    Read it again and there isn't this scene.

  13. #2173
    Mighty Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Anyone but Cyclops.

    Imagine how tired we are
    definitely not Cyke loll too Big
    The vibe I've gotten from whatever teases and subtexts and whatnot we've gotten is that Jean and Scott are more "companions" while her and Logan are more intimate....just the 2 cents of the hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not!

    this is so cute omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Teen Jean x Old Man Logan outsold
    Attachment 96203

  14. #2174
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Actually she did, he was sitting on his motorcycle if memory serves and he told her to get out of his fantasies and she was smiling, and Logan is anything but old news, the quadrangle only really started once Jean came back, otherwise Scott had been with Emma and Logan was off on his own, it wasn't until Jean came back that the whole quad thing started which is only a few years ago, though I'm no fan of the quadrangle either, Scott can be with Emma and Jean with Logan...
    The issue you reference is New X-men 118 by Grant Morrison and EVS. Logan is riding his motorcycle where Jean is monitoring from cerebro in the mansion. Logan makes a comment "Loud and clear, Jean. Get the hell out of my personal fantazies".

    I took it as Logan just didn't want her prying in his thoughts and was kind of uncomfortable about her presence. Jean was directing Logan to Wyoming to find a mutant she had detected (enter Angel Salvador).

  15. #2175
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop
    Yep. I didn't see your post and replied stating it was New X-men 118.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •