Page 330 of 432 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i'm the only one who noticed that the glove Scott was wearing while cooking looks exactly like the dishwashing gloves from Jean's costume...
    You're not the only one. Scott just borrowed them. I hope he will keep them.

Jean eating with those gloves made no sense and looked ridiculous

BANNED

Is it just me, or is Jesse Faden from Control basically just another Jean Grey clone? She's got the red hair and the telekinesis and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Is it just me, or is Jesse Faden from Control basically just another Jean Grey clone? She's got the red hair and the telekinesis and everything.

Looks a lot like Famke's Jean.

I dunno why but I always think Looker...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

I’m working my way through this game and yes, it’s another Jean clone. It’s the main reason I bought it lol Jesse is Jean with a gun. The Hiss in the game is basically the shadow king

I wish we didn’t have to assume Scott and Jean are together again. It’s far more interesting to me to see Jean and Scott work on their relationship instead of just being put back together if she’s just going to be reduced to being apart of the summers group. I’m not sure how them being back together is even believable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I wish we didn’t have to assume Scott and Jean are together again. It’s far more interesting to me to see Jean and Scott work on their relationship instead of just being put back together if she’s just going to be reduced to being apart of the summers group. I’m not sure how them being back together is even believable.
    It's not. Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I’m working my way through this game and yes, it’s another Jean clone. It’s the main reason I bought it lol Jesse is Jean with a gun. The Hiss in the game is basically the shadow king
    Yeah I just bought it too, though I haven't played that much yet. It's just kind of sad because Marvel would never give Jean this kind of focus and attention, whether in comics, movies, or games, and we have to rely on derivative characters to fill out that library of Jean stories that should have been told but for some reason never have been.

Yeah I just bought it too, though I haven't played that much yet. It's just kind of sad because Marvel would never give Jean this kind of focus and attention, whether in comics, movies, or games, and we have to rely on derivative characters to fill out that library of Jean stories that should have been told but for some reason never have been.
    the only effort they put toward jean is when they find ways to take things that make her special in order to give it to their pet characters
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I agree that Marvel Comics don't give enough credit to adult Jean Grey. X-Men Red sales were as good as most of DoX books, and she was front and center. She's a great character, and she was even better with her phoenix imagery, suit, power sig. And it's funny that a video game gives a lot of important to a Jean character like.

Like Eleven in Stranger Things, has some ressemblances with Jean, from a power standpoint. Well, Eleven's mother even wanted to name her... Jane! We're not so far.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Great art overall, and look how distinct they are. Love this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Great art overall, and look how distinct they are. Love this.
    too much orange in jean's hair but the art is awesome
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    too much orange in jean's hair but the art is awesome
    I am definitely a fan of the capital R-E-D red, but I like this coloring too, surprisingly.