Page 60 of 432 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Maybe she is a previous incarnation of Jean and/or an ancestor. Today’s Jean/EMMA special was a homage to the Morrison issue where they rescue Xavier. Making me thing Phoenix/Jean is coming soon. Especially with this vision.
    I read the Avengers issue and it is really hard to say what it was hinting at with cave woman Phoenix or the vision of a new phoenix. I'm still skeptical about Jean becoming Phoenix again anytime soon even though I would think Hickman would want to use it (but maybe in the future since he plans for the long haul).

Back to current X-books... I look forward to Jean being back in X-force next issue and I look forward to her showing up in Hickman's X-men book. We already know she's on the cover of a couple issues coming up (not the very next one but the ones but I think the two after that).
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 02-28-2020 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Typo / Freudian slip

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I read the Avengers issue and it is really hard to say what it was hinting at with cave woman Jean or the vision of a new phoenix. I'm still skeptical about Jean becoming Phoenix again anytime soon even though I would think Hickman would want to use it (but maybe in the future since he plans for the long haul).

Back to current X-books... I look forward to Jean being back in X-force next issue and I look forward to her showing up in Hickman's X-men book. We already know she's on the cover of a couple issues coming up (not the very next one but the ones but I think the two after that).
    Lady Phoenix I think is separate from Jean.......odds are she’s a distant ancestor (like some other long lived probable ancestors) (explaining why the Phoenix Force has an affinity for Jean)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I read the Avengers issue and it is really hard to say what it was hinting at with cave woman Jean or the vision of a new phoenix. I'm still skeptical about Jean becoming Phoenix again anytime soon even though I would think Hickman would want to use it (but maybe in the future since he plans for the long haul).

This could be a dream or hallucination. But even if it is it’s still a hint. Jean flirts with Pyro while laying in top
    of a Black car with a big Phoenix symbol. They’ve already started Phoenix teases. They are totally going there with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    This could be a dream or hallucination. But even if it is it’s still a hint. Jean flirts with Pyro while laying in top
    of a Black car with a big Phoenix symbol. They’ve already started Phoenix teases. They are totally going there with Jean.
    That is a joke with the phoenix imaginary, jean isn't really hiting on Pyro LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Lady Phoenix I think is separate from Jean.......odds are she’s a distant ancestor (like some other long lived probable ancestors) (explaining why the Phoenix Force has an affinity for Jean)
    Lol sorry I meant to type cave woman Phoenix not cave woman Jean. I read your post twice because I didn’t understand it and then I reread my post and saw my error.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is a joke with the phoenix imaginary, jean isn't really hiting on Pyro LOL
    Plus, the other joke is that Jean is on a '70's Firebird Trans Am, which is known for its own screaming bird, as seen on the hood. Lol.

Hickman’s relaunch is finally on X-Men Unlimited. I quite like it even though I am wary of how he will portray Jean. I think I will buy all Dawn of X comics with Jean in them instead of waiting for them to be released on Unlimited. Jean is a part of X-Force, that much I know, but is she in all issues of X-Men?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Hickman’s relaunch is finally on X-Men Unlimited. I quite like it even though I am wary of how he will portray Jean. I think I will buy all Dawn of X comics with Jean in them instead of waiting for them to be released on Unlimited. Jean is a part of X-Force, that much I know, but is she in all issues of X-Men?
    Thanks in advance.
    She is on first issue and on third issue. I don't think it is woth Buying x-men because of Jean;

Other than x-force, can anyone please tell me what other issues is Jean likely to appear? I would love to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    Other than x-force, can anyone please tell me what other issues is Jean likely to appear? I would love to read them.
    As spirit said, she's on X-Men #1 and #3. Not really relevant appearances though.

She'll also be on X-Men #9 and #10(she's on the covers at least).

The Giant-Size issue that came out this wednesday.

Wolverine #1 she had a nice appearance and interactions with Logan.

I think that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    As spirit said, she's on X-Men #1 and #3. Not really relevant appearances though.

She'll also be on X-Men #9 and #10(she's on the covers at least).

The Giant-Size issue that came out this wednesday.

Wolverine #1 she had a nice appearance and interactions with Logan.

I think that's all.
    Thank you! I have read all the ones you suggested with the exception of course X-men 9 & 10. I wonder if it is Jean or Mystique or a dream in Marauders. With Pyro.

Where can I see the covers of X-men # 9 & 10?

She is on first issue and on third issue. I don't think it is woth Buying x-men because of Jean;
    She may appear in future issues of X-men, she’s on two covers coming up but I don’t recall the exact numbers. Since X-men is the Cyclops book Jean is bound to appear occasionally.

Edit: Jean is on cover of issue 9 and 10. I think it is possible she might be in 8. Jean had a background cameo in X-men 7.
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 02-28-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Thank you so much. Gonna start reading X-Force soon. Have a few issues of House of X and Powers of X left. (I really like the mini series, even though some of the ideas seem more suited for a true sci fi-series than X-Men. It is sort of like Morrison on acid. And Morrison was Claremont on acid.)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysv75 View Post
    Thank you so much. Gonna start reading X-Force soon. Have a few issues of House of X and Powers of X left. (I really like the mini series, even though some of the ideas seem more suited for a true sci fi-series than X-Men. It is sort of like Morrison on acid. And Morrison was Claremont on acid.)
    I'd also suggest keeping an eye on Children of the Atom, one of the 5 characters is based on Jean, and with them being touted as sidekicks it makes sense for her to interact with him at the least, and the team as a whole somewhat. Although from what it looks like the focus characters will probably be the Cyclops and Archangel stand ins, so if you are mostly concerned with Jean I only suggest keeping an eye out for Jean - don't count on her being there but don't count her out either.
    Dark does not mean deep.