Page 144 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They aren't telling any story, Hickman is basically trolling the fandom but not telling a story.
    by story I meant his arc as a whole, like the establishment of Krakoa and what it means for mutantkind. I don't get the sense he wants to write about Jott, or Jogan or Scemma for that matter

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Jott, or Jogan or Scemma for that matter
    are those STDs?

Ultimate Member

Nope, shipping names by putting the two characters names together...unless you already knew that and then

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    by story I meant his arc as a whole, like the establishment of Krakoa and what it means for mutantkind. I don't get the sense he wants to write about Jott, or Jogan or Scemma for that matter
    Hickman is never interested in romance, but for sure he seems fine to mess with the fandom by giving jokes.
    he has been building x-men for long time

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    are those STDs?
    Not to yuck anyone’s yum but I hate shipping names. I wish we could erase them from pop culture. As for Jean I prefer no relationship or keeping it minimal, like maybe she has a thing with Scott or Logan but who knows for sure. Keep Scott and Jean mostly separate but they interact every now and then.

BANNED

He's interested in Jott, re: Jean being around just to fail and yell Cyclops' name. I imagine we will see more of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post

Why I love Jean, this is also why that stunt Hickman pulled in HOX/POX, was and still is so disappointing. I can not for the life of me understand how/why Teen Jean was consistently presented as a big deal. Yet her adult version X-men Red aside, hasn't lived up to that yet.
    In XForce she used her pink powers to atomize those plant men.

Why has Jean mostly not been a big deal in 2019? Hickman focused on building a whole new world for the XMen. Really because Disney got the movie rights. So HoX and DoX mostly focused on world building. Only know are individual titles doing character building. Jean’s main book is X-Force. She resurrected Professor X there and there she’s shown herself to be pretty powerful.

Of course the lockdown has shut down all releases so who knows what has already happened.

There have to be plans for her to fight Maddie, who was torturing the Marauders,

I expect to see better things for Jean in X-force assuming she is used more. X-force does have a big cast and she's not always featured. I do like that Percy thinks well of the character and says that she is powerful. I know I want him to write her more.

I also would like to see Hickman use her more. The last two issues of X-men were fine and Jean was used fairly well each time (though she didn't have a lot to do). I hope Jean gets to play a good role in X of Swords though I don't expect her to have a sword/blade.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    In XForce she used her pink powers to atomize those plant men.

Why has Jean mostly not been a big deal in 2019? Hickman focused on building a whole new world for the XMen. Really because Disney got the movie rights. So HoX and DoX mostly focused on world building. Only know are individual titles doing character building. Jean’s main book is X-Force. She resurrected Professor X there and there she’s shown herself to be pretty powerful.

Of course the lockdown has shut down all releases so who knows what has already happened.

There have to be plans for her to fight Maddie, who was torturing the Marauders,
    She didnt go pink in X-Force. She's only used her regular TK, not the powerup pink form her teen version developed

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    He's interested in Jott, re: Jean being around just to fail and yell Cyclops' name. I imagine we will see more of it.
    I will never understand why a writer had a couple with so many problems just get together without any development and still do a bad job on it.
    Looking on other romances Hickman wrote, I guess this will be it. Reed and Sue were just like that,cannonbal and guardian hada flirting and bam got married. I really disliked Hickman recently writing of cannonball's wife

Attachment 96193

Joshua Cassara posted this on Twitter. The outline of the figures kinda reminds me of Jean and Logan. What do you guys think? A little Wolvie/Jean romance gonna be happening in X-Force?

Hot tubbing with a beer?
    I mean, it could also be Domino & Colossus?
    Really the BEER BOTTLE is the only clue toward it being Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Hot tubbing with a beer?
    I mean, it could also be Domino & Colossus?
    Really the BEER BOTTLE is the only clue toward it being Logan.
    The female figure seems to have outlines of longer hair than Domino. And the torso kinda looks like the MG mini skirt has been sketched a little bit. Also, I can’t see Dom being that affectionate and lovey dovey, it strikes me as a very Jean pose but we’ll have to wait and see for now I guess!

Attachment 96194
    Last edited by Conor; 05-01-2020 at 06:51 AM.

Ultimate Member

And Colossus is like seven feet tall, like twice as big as Logan, and the only guy that Domino ever really remotely lovey dovey with like that was Cable imho...

Real Talk: If it IS Logan, that's just fine by me. I am ALL ABOUT this shared Luuuurrrrvvvv thing going on between Scott, Jean, Logan & Ems.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And Colossus is like seven feet tall, like twice as big as Logan, and the only guy that Domino ever really remotely lovey dovey with like that was Cable imho...
    Who is Cable?

just jokes