Page 250 of 432 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 6479

In the end, we will have to wait and see what Jean's current deal with Scoot is in the Hickman phase. As an adult and empowered woman, she owes no satisfaction to her daughter.
    For me, she should be single and with another uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    How do you guys think Rachel feels about her mom boning Logan?
    lol, I think Rachel would just be happy if Jean talked to her more than occasionally and went to coffee with her! I don't think she will have hang-ups about who Jean is sleeping with at any given time!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    2) Fanboyism is bad.
    Oh yes... That's why, even If I am not always happy with Hickman's take on some characters, I love the fact that he is not listening to fanboys (and fangirls) and do what he wants to do.
    Some fanboys really think that X-Men should be about their fav and that's all. And that's what on the few things that killed the books for years. That and that f....g nostalgia. X-men is about evolution, and yet, some fanboys refuse any kind of change...

Anyway, I'm very happy with most of the books right now, and I like the direction. I can't wait to read more.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, I think Rachel would just be happy if Jean talked to her more than occasionally and went to coffee with her!
    I know I would be thrilled if Jean went to coffee with me!!!

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'm not really upset about Jean being in a polyamorous relationship. If anything I like this new development because on Krakoa nobody has to fight over lovers anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-men: Next Dimension was a solid game. I felt the PS1 games were practice and that PS2 game was a vast improvement. Its story mode was awesome
    Sorry for digging up that old message. But I can't agree more. X-Men : Next dimension was great for its time. A game I actually finished in story mode. What and ending! It's crazy, right now, It makes want to play it again. But I have no PS2 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I'm not really upset about Jean being in a polyamorous relationship. If anything I like this new development because on Krakoa nobody has to fight over lovers anymore.
    there wasn't anybofy fighting over anybody. Imagine create a solution for a inexistent problem.
    krakoa couldn't get more bore

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    They are just respecting what canon is : Jean and Logan are attracted to each others. And kissed before. It's all CC's legacy here.
    Anyway, the dream to have you fair and honest didn't last long : I mentioned the kisses in CC's original run.

yeah they kissed before, that doesn't justify kiss now.

i'm pretty fair and honest.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    lol, I think Rachel would just be happy if Jean talked to her more than occasionally and went to coffee with her! I don't think she will have hang-ups about who Jean is sleeping with at any given time!
    I laughed haha poor Rachel. I think they hsould had brought her as a kid and let her be a teenager now. She started too old
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-09-2020 at 10:51 AM.

BANNED

there wasn't anybofy fighting over anybody. Imagine create a solution for a inexistent problem.
    When someone says boring, I just don't seem to see people talking about this for pages about some poly relationship but sure DoX has been borrring. Like it has been for more than a half-decade when the X-Men were almost forgotten for reasons that I think shouldn't need to explain.
    Last edited by Vishop; 07-09-2020 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    yeah they kissed before, that doesn't justify kiss now.
    And why so? Just because you decided it?
    It justify everything.

Wolverine continue to sexual assault women and he had a relationship with a teenager, people forgot squirrel girl

evolvedw oh hell no. it still doesn't make a good story to tell

It is a out of continuity book. Also Claremont is a lot older, so yes he is problematic on his writing.

these guys are all a lot younger and still choose to write sexist tropes. there isn't a context to save them.
    Man where are you getting even one instance of Wolverine sexually assaulting women forget continuing to?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    You mean jealousy doesn't exist on Krakoa… The mutants are really not human anymore…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    And why so? Just because you decided it?
    It justify everything.
    Because i don't like the part of claremont run that he tries to hook up Jean with her harasser

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    When someone says boring, I just don't seem to see people talking about this for pages about some poly relationship but sure DoX has been borrring. Like it has been for more than a half-decade when the X-Men were almost forgotten for reasons that I think shouldn't need to explain.
    On the last decade x-men had writers like si spurrier, bendis, Lemire, Tom taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    You mean jealousy doesn't exist on Krakoa… The mutants are really not human anymore…
    not even love is just sex cult now. pretty shallow

All-New Member

Default Jogan

[QUOTE=spirit2011;5041782]there wasn't anybofy fighting over anybody. Imagine create a solution for a inexistent problem.

they didn't need it, but they did it, Percy is a huge Wolverine fan for sure he knows everything about his story with Jean and together with Hickman he decided it was time to make the two official together, I don't understand why some people are so upset, when Scott said he had forgotten about Jean and loved Emma in Phoenix Endsong so that in the future the writers would forget about it and make him in love with Jean again nobody complained

BANNED

Because i don't like the part of claremont run that he tries to hook up Jean with her harasser
    Your god Claremont did worse things as a writer.

[QUOTE=Diamond Claws;5041825]

they didn't need it, but they did it, Percy is a huge Wolverine fan for sure he knows everything about his story with Jean and together with Hickman he decided it was time to make the two official together, I don't understand why some people are so upset, when Scott said he had forgotten about Jean and loved Emma in Phoenix Endsong so that in the future the writers would forget about it and make him in love with Jean again nobody complained
    sure men decided it was the time ignoring the characters story and origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Your god Claremont did worse things as a writer.
    He still better than Percy and Hickman. soon they will be just some writers that wrote x-men. claremont will always be supreme