Page 218 of 432 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 6479

I was hoping we would get an X-force 10 preview. I am so ready for X-force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I really, really love your idea of Jean being alive after the sentinels attack and bonding again with the PF. Actually, maybe Jean died in space (and that's why Xavier resurrected her) but she was resurrected by the PF. As always.

It would be so cool. But I don't think it's something Hickman would do.
    I don’t think at this point Hickman roulette do that because we already do have two Jean’s. Jean herself and Madeline Pryor. Three if you count Rachel.

Whenever they do Phoenix I think the current Jean will become Phoenix.

Mahmud Asrar posted a Phoenix pic on his twitter account and also posted same image on his instagram story. He did something a little different with the phoenix symbol.

I love everything he draws. I was so sad when he was taken off X-men Red so soon. Luckily he is on Hickman's X-men book so we will see more of his X-men art.

https://twitter.com/MahmudAsrar/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 07-05-2020 at 11:00 AM. Reason: shouldn't post without wearing my glasses, dang typos

wonder if this is a "just for fun" piece or he's teasing something ..

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    wonder if this is a "just for fun" piece or he's teasing something ..
    Probably just an unrelated piece bc I dont think he'd be allowed to share something like that if it was a spoiler of anything

The Wrath of Jean! From "Old School" parts 2 and 3 by Stephen Byrne. Check out the full thing here: https://twitter.com/StephenByrne86

Attachment 98425
    Attachment 98426

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Probably just an unrelated piece bc I dont think he'd be allowed to share something like that if it was a spoiler of anything
    yeah he's probably just stirring the pot a lil bit lol. he knows jean content riles the masses

I wonder if we'll ever see her wearing the costume just because, "mutant clothes" et al.

BANNED

He actually said it's not for an actual comic, sadly.
    Not too surprising really. Jean is too weak to be Phoenix/was a captive of it or whatever the garbage current canon is. And we know Phoenix Jean is not gonna fly under Hickman, even if Matt Whatshisface hadn't dumped all over her.
    Last edited by Kitty&Piotr<3; 07-05-2020 at 03:05 PM.

I do not suspect they will have Jean wear the Phoenix outfit even though it should be a part of her mutant clothes because of how Phoenix Resurrection ended. The relationship would need to be repaired first imo.

Jean has a limited amount of green/yellow outfits but they can always recolor them like they did with the X-men Red look.

Has Jean ever met Lilandra post-DP? Technically it was the Phoenix clone that first met her when she was introduced but have the two come into contact at any point after X-factor? Lilandra tried to kill Maddie when she first saw her so I wonder what a meeting was like if and when she met the actual Jean Grey, whom she swore to protect the galaxy from

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Has Jean ever met Lilandra post-DP? Technically it was the Phoenix clone that first met her when she was introduced but have the two come into contact at any point after X-factor? Lilandra tried to kill Maddie when she first saw her so I wonder what a meeting was like if and when she met the actual Jean Grey, whom she swore to protect the galaxy from
    Lilandra tried to assassinate Charles in New X-Men. Jean stopped her.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Lilandra tried to assassinate Charles in New X-Men. Jean stopped her.
    I guess. They didnt really interact though. Lilandra wasnt in her right mind and she focused on Charles, not Jean

A great Twitter account is doing a tourny and Jean is in the quarterfinals vs Logan. It's close but she's behind. Vote for our girl!

https://twitter.com/XMen90sCovers/st...60959471374336

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Looking at that Asrar tease...Jean has the best hair.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

So.

spoilers:
    X-Force #10: Jean does some stuff.
    end of spoilers

Just read it.