Page 103 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    in wolverine she just gets stabbed like in the preview.
    we see her a lil later growing again in one of the eggs and Logan tries to apologize and Scott does not have it at all, he just walks off. interesting moment for Jott I guess but not really for jean.
    Yeah manpain again. percy gets some points because X-force is really good Jean.

truing to make Scott look good, but he cheated on Jean then kissed his misstress on her grave. Also on endsong his first decision was kill her...
    He is far away from being better than Logan

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Scott only chose to kill Jean during Endsong if Jean were wearing Dark Phoenix colors. That's a smart call even as a Jean fan, because Jean wearing the red and gold means that Jean isn't Jean.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    truing to make Scott look good,
    How is that to make Scott look cool? She died and he likes/loves her, what's wrong with showing he didn't like Jean being killed?
    Complain if he didn't care but complain because he cares?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-25-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah manpain again. percy gets some points because X-force is really good Jean.

truing to make Scott look good, but he cheated on Jean then kissed his misstress on her grave. Also on endsong his first decision was kill her...
    He is far away from being better than Logan
    I am happy.ish with Jean today. I wished she had more to do in Wolverine but whatever. Although can someone explain why Logan was there putting flowers on Jean's egg when it was established earlier that it was all a dream and that he didn't really kill anyone? What am I missing?

Endsong was bullshit!!! The entire premise was to show Jean in white hot room was pining for Scott while he was living a happy life with Emma and in the end of the awful series he shows how he has moved on from Jean and in love with Emma. I hate that issue from the core of my heart. It made me detest Scott more than the Morrison run did.

I haven't read this book, in fact I'm asking if someone knows from what book this comes from
    https://big-gay-apocalypse.tumblr.co...that-jean-grey

Attachment 94866
    Attachment 94867
    From what I can see from these fragments, Jean was pretending to be a guy and Cyclops and Angel felt in love with her.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-25-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean let Scott know who's boss. LMAO. I like how she was handled today in Hellions

Her and Storm handling Scott was indeed funny lol. The other one where Storm's like "This is the council's business" and Jean lists what Alex did is even more savage imo.

Can someone explain why Logan was there putting flowers on Jean's egg when it was established earlier that it was all a dream and that he didn't really kill anyone? What am I missing?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read this book, in fact I'm asking if someone knows from what book this comes from
    https://big-gay-apocalypse.tumblr.co...that-jean-grey

Attachment 94866
    Attachment 94867
    From what I can see from these fragments, Jean was pretending to be a guy and Cyclops and Angel felt in love with her.
    This is from Marvel 1602.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    I am happy.ish with Jean today. I wished she had more to do in Wolverine but whatever. Although can someone explain why Logan was there putting flowers on Jean's egg when it was established earlier that it was all a dream and that he didn't really kill anyone? What am I missing?
    In Logan's dream he was reliving what had happened before he went under

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    This is from Marvel 1602.
    Thank you.

In Logan's dream he was reliving what had happened before he went under
    So that part was also a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    So that part was also a dream?
    nah, it was all real. he killed jean and X-Force, lost consciousness, had a dream where he relived killing them, woke up from the dream on Krakoa and then went to see Jean's egg

It's stupid that Jean doesn't realize she has telekinesis until after he has gutted her. Like she just watched him kill domino and Quentin. Smh

nah, it was all real. he killed jean and X-Force, lost consciousness, had a dream where he relived killing them, woke up from the dream on Krakoa and then went to see Jean's egg
    Thanks for the clarification! Jean is a stronger mutant than Logan, dunno how she could be killed so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    It's stupid that Jean doesn't realize she has telekinesis until after he has gutted her. Like she just watched him kill domino and Quentin. Smh
    Yeah exactly! Made no sense!