Page 331 of 432 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 6479
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I prefer Jean with ginger hair like she's drawn here and like she's usually shown in books like Red, and then Rachel with the capital RED hair.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

IA that its too orange there especially with those highlights. This is the ideal hair color for me

My ideal color is this:

Red enough that it can be considered, like, red, but still pretty much "ginger" in a way that this for example isn't.

I don't like when her hair is too red (kinda like Mary Jane) but also i don't like when it's too orange either (or way too bright)

Red but you can still see a little orange depending on where you look at it

Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-05-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I wish we didn’t have to assume Scott and Jean are together again. It’s far more interesting to me to see Jean and Scott work on their relationship instead of just being put back together if she’s just going to be reduced to being apart of the summers group. I’m not sure how them being back together is even believable.
    Not sure why it's so unbelievable. Jean and Scott never stopped loving each other and issues which made them separate in New Xmen are no longer there. That plus the fact that cyclops have to live in a world without Jean and Jean had to live in a world without Cyclops as well as Krakoa being a symbol of second chances and new beginnings well...

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I don't like when her hair is too red (kinda like Mary Jane) but also i don't like when it's too orange either (or way too bright)

Yup, exactly what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post

just about perfect
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    My ideal color is this:

Red enough that it can be considered, like, red, but still pretty much "ginger" in a way that this for example isn't.
    All of this!

Astonishing Member

Unpopular opinion I know but I really can't wait for Jean to start manifesting the Phoenix again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Unpopular opinion I know but I really can't wait for Jean to start manifesting the Phoenix again.
    Clearly Hickman has little to no use for Marvel Girl.

What a wasted resurrection. Though that maybe the point. Phoenix Resurrection was lame, and Hickman tends to have Jean in the background until he is ready to do cosmic stories. Let’s hope for next year.

BANNED

I can't wait either. I love Phoenix and a demonstratively powerful Jean.

I love it. It was amazing when Jean could manifest a Phoenix a raptor of her, without the force. She did it many times (Original x-Factor, Seagle's run, CC's second run, original Astonishing X-Men mini,...)

But sometime the cosmetic entities will come. They are controlling death and life. The cool thing is that Jean has already talked to death and is host of the phoenix

case in point, the fiery phoenix look was so cool and popular (artists really like it on the web) that marvel had to take it away from Jean
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I love it. It was amazing when Jean could manifest a Phoenix a raptor of her, without the force. She did it many times (Original x-Factor, Seagle's run, CC's second run, original Astonishing X-Men mini,...)
    Yes, me too!