Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If the written intent by the writer at the time wasn't "sexual harassment" then it wasn't "sexual harassment"
    Regardless of how you want to "read" it now because society now dictates it to be thus.

And if you are going to cast such aspersions on the story, then be mindful you are casting serious aspersions on the writer for writing highly objectionable material and...going by today's (warped) ideologies and sensibilities, should be "cancelled" forthwith and post haste.
    It wasn't intended as that, but i think that is understandable if makes some people uncomfortable. Personally speaking, i don't have a problem with people that like the relationship, i'm not the moral police and i have enjoyed the pairing in other contexts (plus some of my ships are stuff that is not exaclty pure vanilla or clean), but i have my reservations about the pairing in the main universe and i.undertand why other would have then too.
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-08-2020 at 03:54 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona