Page 311 of 432 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Funny thing is that even inside the house they don’t wear civilian clothes or ''krakoans''
    If I remember correctly, it was Hickman's idea that suits are Mutants cloths now. I think it's kind of dumb, especially as no-one wants to wear the exact same cloth everyday.
    Poor Jean... In X-Men Red, she could wear her suit + 3 different civilian cloths in the very same issue. Now she has to stick with Marvel Girl outdated mini. Except when Dauterman is here to save the day lol

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    If I remember correctly, it was Hickman's idea that suits are Mutants cloths now. I think it's kind of dumb, especially as no-one wants to wear the exact same cloth everyday.
    Poor Jean... In X-Men Red, she could wear her suit + 3 different civilian cloths in the very same issue. Now she has to stick with Marvel Girl outdated mini. Except when Dauterman is here to save the day lol
    When he said that he meant the characters could be changing outfits and wearing old ones etc aka not having a fixed costume. But so far no one has been changing from their default ones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Sigh, it’s the exact same face as Emma, by that artist, if you coloured her differently, there’d be no difference. A personal pet peeve.
    Emma has more pronounced cheekbones and a sharper face, Jean is rounder. She also has thicker lips and slightly wider nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    When he said that he meant the characters could be changing outfits and wearing old ones etc aka not having a fixed costume. But so far no one has been changing from their default ones lol.
    You're right. I remember it now. He says characters could change suits. That would be better than sticking with only one suit, and never ever change, and never were civilian clothes. But I also so think that wearing different suits can be hard to track and follows fir artists, especially with crossovers and cameos, in different books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Her entire human family got killed off. All she has left is her mutant family and no need for civilian clothes on Krakoa.

But I do wish sheÂ’d get a better costume.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Her entire human family got killed off. All she has left is her mutant family and no need for civilian clothes on Krakoa.
    What about the pleasure to wear nice clothes? Or casual clothes? Or practical clothes? Do a woman (or a man) love to wear the same cloth every day?
    Even if her entire human family got killed, Jean still feels very closed to humans, as seen in HoX/PoX and X-Force.

At least Jean takes off the mask when she's in her home. It is probably rude to keep it on.

I always liked it when the X-men are in civilian clothes. I get the idea of "human" clothes and "mutant"' clothes but I do wish we saw more variation with Jean.

I did enjoy the X-men Monday today. I had forgot that I had submitted a question/comment for the 05 X-men Monday. I did like JDW's answer. I also see the O5 as family and I agree they would see each other as siblings since they were so close and due to their ages when they started. I've always loved Jean's friendship with Beast, Iceman, and Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    At least Jean takes off the mask when she's in her home. It is probably rude to keep it on.

I always liked it when the X-men are in civilian clothes. I get the idea of "human" clothes and "mutant"' clothes but I do wish we saw more variation with Jean.

I did enjoy the X-men Monday today. I had forgot that I had submitted a question/comment for the 05 X-men Monday. I did like JDW's answer. I also see the O5 as family and I agree they would see each other as siblings since they were so close and due to their ages when they started. I've always loved Jean's friendship with Beast, Iceman, and Archangel.
    Yes, but she keeps it to drink at the Tiki Bar lol. You always need to keep your identity secret when you drink Apocalypse's juice.
    Just kidding with you.

I agree that the mutant cloths can be a ok idea, as long as they don't keep the same suit. It was nice to see Jean in her green and yellow variation of the XMR suit. She should keep it for mission, and the mini for more casual time on Krakoa...

I wonder if there are really so many Jean fans who like this custom. That in the end, it doesn't even look like a custom, but rather a civilian outfit with a mask

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I like it. It's iconic in its own way.
    It could be tweaked a bit and it's rendered slightly different by different artists but...it's not a "throw-myself-off-a-cliff-its-so-fugly" deal breaker, at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I like it. It's iconic in its own way.
    It could be tweaked a bit and it's rendered slightly different by different artists but...it's not a "throw-myself-off-a-cliff-its-so-fugly" deal breaker, at all.
    So true...

Source : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ZY6eX

Difficult to take Jean seriously in that outfit

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Difficult to take Jean seriously in that outfit
    It was great for its time. In 2020 its... Let's quote Russell Dauterman :

"I don’t think a 30ish woman in 2020 would wear that as a superhero costume. I think it’s anachronistic"

Got to love this one. Both cute and scary. Like a nightmare doll :

Artist : Samantha Young