Page 333 of 432 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean isnt reduced to her relationship wtih Scott. Thats played a very minor and insignificant part of her characterization in the current era. She's had amazing development in X-Force, is shining as a QC member and got spotlight in the Giant Size issue and none of that was about Scott. Her relationship with Scott is part of her status quo but it isnt a part of who she is
    I agree. And her relation with Scott is even not really addressed.

When is Giat Sized Storm coming out. I need a Jean fix.

So much talk about Scott and Jean being together again, but have we seen ANY. romance or sex between them like we have with Jean and Logan?

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post

So much talk about Scott and Jean being together again, but have we seen ANY. romance or sex between them like we have with Jean and Logan?
    does it matter? the best orgasms Jean ever experienced were induced by the phoenix force anyway
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Jean isnt reduced to her relationship wtih Scott. Thats played a very minor and insignificant part of her characterization in the current era. She's had amazing development in X-Force, is shining as a QC member and got spotlight in the Giant Size issue and none of that was about Scott. Her relationship with Scott is part of her status quo but it isnt a part of who she is
    I agree with everything you said here as I've really been enjoying Jean in the Krakoa era. She's top 2 favorite x characters for me and she's had some great moments so far. I guess I wish being with Scott wasn't consider apart of her status quo, but if it must, I'd rather see it given more weight and development than to assume they are back together and everything is fine. She doesn't have the phoenix force and has been getting great moments, so if this is my only issue, things are great so far in my opinion for Jean this era. It's still only year one and I'm sure there's more to come

Giant Size Storm should come out on the 16th so in about 10 days.

Hopefully between this Wed and next we'll have more to discuss. The next issue of X-force comes out this Wednesday but we do not know if Jean will be in the issue.

BANNED

Hopefully Jean will jump into action for the QQ rescue effort.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    does it matter? the best orgasms Jean ever experienced were induced by the phoenix force anyway
    Sounds like Tori Amos on her piano.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Sounds like Tori Amos on her piano.
    finally someone does get it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

She left X-Force. She certainly has not gotten the attention she got during the Bendis era or even X-Men Red. She’s in the quiet council yes. But lately we mostly see her serving dinner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by UncannyLZ View Post
    I agree with everything you said here as I've really been enjoying Jean in the Krakoa era. She's top 2 favorite x characters for me and she's had some great moments so far. I guess I wish being with Scott wasn't consider apart of her status quo, but if it must, I'd rather see it given more weight and development than to assume they are back together and everything is fine. She doesn't have the phoenix force and has been getting great moments, so if this is my only issue, things are great so far in my opinion for Jean this era. It's still only year one and I'm sure there's more to come
    She did get a few great moments on X-Force but left the team.

The Giant Sized book was okay. But now she is not on any tream again. I think we’ll have to wait till next year for any development in her, as she isn’t prominently displayed in Swords of X.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    For me, in terms of hair and eyes, I prefer TAS Jean/Jim Lee red hair. While I love gingers, I personally feel that Jean’s unusually intense red hair should be part of her mutation. She’s no ordinary ginger. Plus I don’t like Jean with freckled, as that’s a modern depiction and again, to me she should have superhuman attributes, flawless skin. Her eyes should be a vibrant green color. I’d also make 2020+ Jean a tall woman tho not as tall as Storm. Maybe 5’9”. There has to be an element to her beauty that is fierce and striking to hint at her association with the Phoenix. Just my opinion.
    Yes, all of this!

Marvelous MONDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    And in answer the my question??

And in answer the my question??
    no we have not seen anything sexual between J and S, marvel is treating them like the typical "mother" and "father" figures....... you know they do it but you don't wanna see it

Sometimes, I think that Jean Grey is not a character easy to write. But when she's well written, she's written by talented writers like Morrison, Taylor and Percy.