Page 416 of 432 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6479
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    If X-Men wasn't using him, Aaron probably would have Quire as an Avenger and part of the center of the current Phoenix story.
    I think even Aaron know when to not use a pet character that tmost people don't care. his un on Avengers started before Hickman took over, so he had that chance

BANNED

Oh yeah.

That's kinda surprising though because he even used Quire in Thor.

Fantastic Member

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-king-in-black

The X-Men
    The mutant nation of Krakoa will not sit on the sidelines as their world is invaded. Professor X is personally overseeing the X-Men’s contribution to Earth’s defense. Yet the one you should really keep your eye on is Jean Grey. Her teenage self was briefly joined with a symbiote during VENOMIZED. That experience, in addition to her own formidable mental powers, could give Jean the edge in a conflict with Knull.

I really really wished one of those outfit designs would go to Jean. I could see Jean in all of them. They are all so absolutely perfect and timely:

Brand.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I really really wished one of those outfit designs would go to Jean. I could see Jean in all of them. They are all so perfect:

Brand.jpg
    Hm I can kinda see the first 3, but the rest definetely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Hm I can kinda see the first 3, but the rest definetely not.
    Really? I adore 4. Maybe it is time to show more casual female fashion beyond the super tight spandex look.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-king-in-black

The X-Men
    The mutant nation of Krakoa will not sit on the sidelines as their world is invaded. Professor X is personally overseeing the X-Men’s contribution to Earth’s defense. Yet the one you should really keep your eye on is Jean Grey. Her teenage self was briefly joined with a symbiote during VENOMIZED. That experience, in addition to her own formidable mental powers, could give Jean the edge in a conflict with Knull.
    Yessss!! I really wanted them to revisit both that and Poisons. Hope we see Jean's Pink form and Pink Phoenix Raptor. Hope for the best.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    I read the Avengers Cave Woman Lady Phoenix origin a couple of hours ago and I have to say that its the most bad comic (to say it politely) that I have read in the recent years. Its a copypaste of Jean's story with different setting. Forgettable and irrelevant in the end. Only the last page was kind of cool.

Also I will have to say that the writer doesn't understand the Phoenix at all. Phoenix burns only things that doesn't work. Its Primodorial Force that represents life and the fire of Creation. It doesn't burn worlds for fun.

Some other things that I want to say:
    1) The White Hot Room is the Heart Of the Phoenix. A higner Plane Of Existance where the Phoenix Hosts reside and out of time. Its not just place where the Phoenix goes and leaves. There the Phoenix Consciousness resides.
    2) White Phoenix Of The Crown Jean can control fully the WHR.
    3) There is one Phoenix in the Multiverse. 616 Phoenix etc are pieces of it.

Also there are many things that point that Phoenix will return in a big way!
    1) Annihilation pales in comparison to the true threat of Hickman's run! Which is the Dominions! Did you forget HOX/POX? Phoenix and Galactus are feared by the Dominions which means Phoenix will play a big role.
    2) X-Men #1 If I remember correctly had a piece of the M'Kraan Crystal. Another thing Phoenix is connected to.
    3) SWORD has the WHR.

All these point to Phoenix Force. And Hickman I believe wants to rebuild the ascension to Phoenix for Jean.
    I believe you’re right. But there’s a reason why Cave Lady Phoenix has a copy and paste of Jean’s origin. That to me also points to Jean’s acension as Phoenix and upcoming broader role in Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Yessss!! I really wanted them to revisit both that and Poisons. Hope we see Jean's Pink form and Pink Phoenix Raptor. Hope for the best.
    Would love to see both!

The knull not doing what he did with Sentry with Jean hahahaha

Wow �� Beautiful.. fan art by Wu Xiandeng
    https://www.**********.com/artwork/rR1Jom
    [IMG]https://cdnb.**********.com/p/assets/images/images/021/886/381/small/wu-xiandeng-01.jpg?1573314708[IMG]
    Well...-_-
    Last edited by jorge17881; 12-10-2020 at 07:02 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I really really wished one of those outfit designs would go to Jean. I could see Jean in all of them. They are all so absolutely perfect and timely:

Brand.jpg
    4 and 6 remind me of Watch_Dogs so no.
    "Cable was right!"

I’ve been Reddit researching again lol and how would guys guys feel if the MCU O5 were Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman?
    First X-Lady

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I’ve been Reddit researching again lol and how would guys guys feel if the MCU O5 were Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Wolverine and Iceman?
    I’d be down, would prefer Kurt over Logan. But as long as we get Jean, and not another psychic in her role then I’ll be cool with whatever.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I know there was many teletransporters and a special circuit for it to happen, but it still felt too easy. I ge the sense that many villains could easily enter there. Manifold got some clothes teared and it was that.

I want to know why they need that and what will be the consequences, they cant simple enter there and take it out without it coming to bite them

Or even Quentin, because women are emotional

JK but I'm not counting on it being Jean, it is clear they dont want a jean leading

On a second reading of the issue I'm not sure they actually went into the White Hot Room, I've been watching reviews on the issue. And the pages where the WHR are mentioned, several other cosmic artifacts and places where also mentioned. I being unaware of what these things meant only personally read it as them entering the White Hot Room, but others seem to suggest that it was only one of several cosmic things which were being hinted at.

What do you guys think?