Page 224 of 306 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 4580
  1. #3346
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So where do you think is Jean going after this, i'm sure that she will still be in X-Force for a couple of issues, but what is her next step after she quits.
    X of Swords. She'll be busy in that which wont end until Nov barring any delays. We dont know what the X-landscape will be by December so its too soon for really anyone to guess

  2. #3347
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    well im not a fan, but there is a chance taylor comes back sooooo maybe that's why?
    of course I would like to Taylor to get jean away from bad writing but I don't see his vision for the character matching the one from hickman.
    If he writes her on Moira book it will be only flashbacks, if the rumor is right. I think the free comic day story is about a avengers/marvel universe/x-men crossover/story that is gonna happen on the end of year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    She’s killing all the prudes right now.
    I'm not a prude, i just a fan of good writing and character coerence.

    people has to stop calling other "prudes"

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Jean needs to kill someone she doesn't need to kill. That'd be nice to read.
    no, she already did that in billions brocollis
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-08-2020 at 09:15 AM.

  3. #3348
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,062

    Default

    Jean's stunt in today's issue was great. Really loving the creativity Percy is bringing, and not seeing the same old force fields/mind blasts that we are use to.

    Also, Jean's been attracted to Logan for decades. Its been a part of her character for a long time. Saying otherwise is just inaccurate.

  4. #3349
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean's stunt in today's issue was great. Really loving the creativity Percy is bringing, and not seeing the same old force fields/mind blasts that we are use to.

    Also, Jean's been attracted to Logan for decades. Its been a part of her character for a long time. Saying otherwise is just inaccurate.
    jean attraction to Logan is not the big deal people make it to be. It happened few times and was purely phisical.
    People make it a bigger thing than it was. she was also attracted to Gambit and Fantomex, I don't see peopel shipping her with them

  5. #3350
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    spoilers:
    well it's out of character, but OOC is the new way writers choose to write. i still don't think polyamor is any true, you can bet there will be a plot twist. never that Marvel would aloow it to happen
    end of spoilers



    They are all grown up kids, Cable is 15/16, Rachel is a young adult. I see no need to stick together for kids.
    For me Krakoa is the most forced status ever, Jean and Cyclops living on same house is very forced.
    Well, the point of the kids is they never have been together as a family. They being together for the kids, is not meant for nurturing Nathan and Rachel, but more like just a sense of togetherness. Which explains why all the Summers are on there.

    Polyamorous setup is waaaayyyy too much for me. But we'll see.

  6. #3351
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    jean attraction to Logan is not the big deal people make it to be. It happened few times and was purely phisical.
    People make it a bigger thing than it was. she was also attracted to Gambit and Fantomex, I don't see peopel shipping her with them
    None of those were anything consistent and definitely not on the same level. Jean and Logan have been a thing in multiple AR, forms of media and plenty of teases in the main universe. Its really not that hard to see why they have people that ship them. Marvel has given them material to ship. There is no breadth of Jean and Fantomex interaction to even gain much traction

  7. #3352
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    jean attraction to Logan is not the big deal people make it to be. It happened few times and was purely phisical.
    People make it a bigger thing than it was. she was also attracted to Gambit and Fantomex, I don't see peopel shipping her with them
    They don't just have an attraction. They have a deep friendship as well, and have a much stronger connection to one another than Gambit or Fantomex. This goes back to the 80s.

  8. #3353
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,719

    Default

    How come no one is commenting about Wolverine's unsubtle and illicit comment that Colossus "has a big everything"?

    I think I convene the Heads of Gay to acknowledge the taxonomy of Bears under 5'8" be classified as Wolverines.

  9. #3354
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    They don't just have an attraction. They have a deep friendship as well, and have a much stronger connection to one another than Gambit or Fantomex. This goes back to the 80s.
    That still doesn't make it a excuse for relationship. Friendship isn't the same as romantic sexual relationship

  10. #3355
    Extraordinary Member CRaymond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Friendship isn't the same as romantic sexual relationship
    The best ones are.

  11. #3356
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Percy's mind.

    Jean was stellar in today's issue. Love that she's getting action on the side too. And in a pool? Kinky.
    Pool sex is hardly the height of kink! Though they were public baths...

  12. #3357
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Well, the point of the kids is they never have been together as a family. They being together for the kids, is not meant for nurturing Nathan and Rachel, but more like just a sense of togetherness. Which explains why all the Summers are on there.

    Polyamorous setup is waaaayyyy too much for me. But we'll see.
    IDK people live separated from parents just fine. It is just regressive stay "together" for the display to kids that aren't even kids.
    It was time to Jean explore new things as a single woman, tha tis exciting instead of the same thing all over again

  13. #3358
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That still doesn't make it a excuse for relationship. Friendship isn't the same as romantic sexual relationship
    Jean and Scott were friends long before they entered into a relationship. Being friends first can be a good foundation for that

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    IDK people live separated from parents just fine. It is just regressive stay "together" for the display to kids that aren't even kids.
    It was time to Jean explore new things as a single woman, tha tis exciting instead of the same thing all over again
    It would be regressive if this were something we've seen before, but its not. This is a new status quo for this family and quite progressive

  14. #3359
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    How come no one is commenting about Wolverine's unsubtle and illicit comment that Colossus "has a big everything"?

    I think I convene the Heads of Gay to acknowledge the taxonomy of Bears under 5'8" be classified as Wolverines.
    I mean, other women acknowledge Powergirl’s boobs.

    I doubt anyone will say Colossus is flaccid.

  15. #3360
    BANNED spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11,811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    None of those were anything consistent and definitely not on the same level. Jean and Logan have been a thing in multiple AR, forms of media and plenty of teases in the main universe. Its really not that hard to see why they have people that ship them. Marvel has given them material to ship. There is no breadth of Jean and Fantomex interaction to even gain much traction
    Other media has no bearing on the comics, they aren't canon for starters. people shipping them doesn't make for the lack of development.
    Jean have a longer friendship with Logan, but that is it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    How come no one is commenting about Wolverine's unsubtle and illicit comment that Colossus "has a big everything"?

    I think I convene the Heads of Gay to acknowledge the taxonomy of Bears under 5'8" be classified as Wolverines.
    that is just a joke. would be weirder if Logan said he is big at everything except his ***k
    that would raise my suspicions

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean and Scott were friends long before they entered into a relationship. Being friends first can be a good foundation for that



    It would be regressive if this were something we've seen before, but its not. This is a new status quo for this family and quite progressive
    They had tons of unrequited love for each other since x-men #6, their internal thoughts about each other were always romantic. It was a slow burn romance, Logan and Jean were never like that
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-08-2020 at 09:37 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •