Page 206 of 432 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    checked what? it isn't on page
    Yes, it is. I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yes, it is. I checked.
    a tthis point is impossible have a truthful conversation. There isn't any page saying that jean is dating scott, logan and Emma.
    I don't tolerate fake news

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    But I checked. How can it not be canon if I checked?
    I'll back your search(s) if you provide your on panel source(s)... Titles and issue numbers only please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    If i have to choose between Logan or Scott i chose Logan idc

I prefer her without a man tho
    Logan is the best between these two. But Jean deserves something freash and unproblematic like captain america

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I never got the impression that Morrison was trying to portray Jean as the "bad wife" more so he just wanted to portray a marriage that had run its course.
    From Grant Morrison himself.
    https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/869889.html
    The way I saw it was that Jean and Scott had become remote. For me, the great emotional moment for Scott and Jean was when they ran out to die together on the moon during the Phoenix Saga. After Jean died, Scott ended up with a lot of other women. Scott was very attractive to women even though he didn't know it and I wanted to play around with that. Since he was becoming emotionally remote from Jean, because she was becoming more and more godlike, it just seemed he would naturally fall into the arms of someone more emotionally connected, which Emma actually was. Yes, it was a kind of adultery, but at the same time Jean wasn't being his wife anymore. I just felt that the spark between them had died out and it was time to give Scott someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Scott and Jean.
    Ew, Jean has too much taste to sleep with someone who is a hotbed of STDs. Take that talk out of here.

Tired of this Morrison talk. It's clear some people would rather be in the Scott or Emma threads so not sure why they are polluting this thread.

Anyway stan Jean with an unproblematic angel who has loved her from the beginning.

BANNED

Jean Grey used a sun as a vibrator and nothing will ever take that away from her.

Jean should be with the young telekinetic Hellion

I mean look at the material

And since Jean looks like she came straight from the 60s with the same age is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Jean Grey used a sun as a vibrator and nothing will ever take that away from her.
    that was the ultimate pleasure

BANNED

Also I do want to note that you guys were arguing that Morrison didn't say Jean was being a bad wife, but you posted quotes where he says Jean was not as emotionally in touch as Emma, that Jean kept Scott from growing, and that she was not being his wife anymore.

I like the Morrison run, and I like his Jean, but Grey absolutely was made to be the fall guy for the problems, in the writer's own published thoughts about the story and certainly in how the story concluded.

That's why it's such a heinous sexist crime to pretend that none of that happened just because of some anti-female rule that Jean's purity must be preserved for Cyclops as proof of his manhood.

And to think people call her repressed and asexual. She doesn't need to flash her whole body to be sensual and she never allows herself to be sexualized by others unlike a certain other female. Claremont and Byrne knew this all along.

Also I do want to note that you guys were arguing that Morrison didn't say Jean was being a bad wife, but you posted quotes where he says Jean was not as emotionally in touch as Emma, that Jean kept Scott from growing, and that she was not being his wife anymore.

I like the Morrison run, and I like his Jean, but Grey absolutely was made to be the fall guy for the problems, in the writer's own published thoughts about the story and certainly in how the story concluded.

That's why it's such a heinous sexist crime to pretend that none of that happened just because of some anti-female rule that Jean's purity must be preserved for Cyclops as proof of his manhood.
    If someone is saying that you aren't being a wife to your husband anymore, that literally means you aren't being a good wife or any wife at all. So Morrison didn't need to explicitly say "bad wife" to describe Jean. It's amazing how Morrison defenders and apologists here will spin anything when the implication is staring them right in the face.

100% agree with you on everything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Jean should be with the young telekinetic Hellion

I mean look at the material

And since Jean looks like she came straight from the 60s with the same age is perfect
    Jean basically is a teen again so it would work. Wouldn't surprise me she has the same taste as Laura.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Tired of this Morrison talk. It's clear some people would rather be in the Scott or Emma threads so not sure why they are polluting this thread.

Anyway stan Jean with an unproblematic angel who has loved her from the beginning.
    Nice try... But, posting one frame means nothing without the full content.