Page 422 of 432 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Here is Jean's 90s redesign in toy form. Phoenix effect behind her.

I want to collect every one of them.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I am fussy for detail, Storms hair is wrong for her costume, and Jean should be in Phoenix costume if she has Phoenix effect. But they are very cute!

What Nightw1ng said.
    Thank you both!

I love how Jean looks and she has the energy aura!

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I am fussy for detail, Storms hair is wrong for her costume, and Jean should be in Phoenix costume if she has Phoenix effect. But they are very cute!
    It's not wrong, those are designs that Marvel are using in promotional material(mostly for a young target audience) of them for now. Most heroes have one.

I like how Jean, Cyke and X have some energy signatures here. Usually, they are the ones that are left out.

So after what can only be described as a lightshow in order to read colossus mind, apparently these days it is a time and power consuming feat, Jean could not wait to go off-panel once more, she chastised beast one more time and flew up and away.........I’m bored.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    So after what can only be described as a lightshow in order to read colossus mind, apparently these days it is a time and power consuming feat, Jean could not wait to go off-panel once more, she chastised beast one more time and flew up and away.........I’m bored.
    yeah her role on this book really felt final. Its going in a new direction and one that doesnt fit her

I love X-force but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this issue. I wanted to see more Colossus and how he felt about Beast's actions. I wish Jean's psychic digging in his mind was more than a splash page. I want Jean and Beast to have it out already. I want to know what is up with Quire. Maybe I need a refresher but did he die and get resurrected or is he still hanging to life with Mikhail?? He seemed to be in the background during X of Swords Destruction...I wasn't sure if X-force even knew what happened to him (again I might need to go back and re-read some issues if I just forgot it).

I need to stop since this is the Jean thread but bringing it back to Grey... I am now of the mind that Jean is not going back to X-force full time. I think she will be a full time member of Hickman's book once the X-men are truly re-formed. Maybe she will still make appearances in X-force when a telepath is needed on the intelligence side.

I loved Jean's role as a member of the mutant CIA intelligence department and being a founding member of the quiet council. It gave her a profession... a purpose in the new status quo. I love the X-men having specialized roles/professions. I kind of wish Jean was on Sword, but hopefully Hickman will prove most of us wrong and will use her well in his book. I'm an optimist. I can't help it!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I love X-force but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with this issue. I wanted to see more Colossus and how he felt about Beast's actions. I wish Jean's psychic digging in his mind was more than a splash page. I want Jean and Beast to have it out already. I want to know what is up with Quire. Maybe I need a refresher but did he die and get resurrected or is he still hanging to life with Mikhail?? He seemed to be in the background during X of Swords Destruction...I wasn't sure if X-force even knew what happened to him (again I might need to go back and re-read some issues if I just forgot it).

I need to stop since this is the Jean thread but bringing it back to Grey... I am now of the mind that Jean is not going back to X-force full time. I think she will be a full time member of Hickman's book once the X-men are truly re-formed. Maybe she will still make appearances in X-force when a telepath is needed on the intelligence side.

I loved Jean's role as a member of the mutant CIA intelligence department and being a founding member of the quiet council. It gave her a profession... a purpose in the new status quo. I love the X-men having specialized roles/professions. I kind of wish Jean was on Sword, but hopefully Hickman will prove most of us wrong and will use her well in his book. I'm an optimist. I can't help it!
    X-Force doesnt even need Jean for that anymore as Sage is a telepath

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

At this point, I think its safe to say Jean's character arc with X-Force is over. She's realized that the operation is needed, but doesn't suit her, and we'll see her again in the more heroic X-Men.

I guess the main X-Men title will relaunch? With Jean and Cyclops as the two leads, with either a rotating cast, or a permeant roster.

At this point, I think its safe to say Jean's character arc with X-Force is over. She's realized that the operation is needed, but doesn't suit her, and we'll see her again in the more heroic X-Men.

I guess the main X-Men title will relaunch? With Jean and Cyclops as the two leads, with either a rotating cast, or a permeant roster.
    Id imagine Uncanny X-men will be back with a set roster. I think X-men will exist to build out the world of Krakoa and will have a rotating cast. I think UXM will likely launch out of the events from the upcoming space arc

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm thinking we might get an Extraordinary, Amazing, Astonishing, or Marvelous X-Men instead.

Hickman doesn't appear to be overly fond of the Uncanny adjective.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-Force doesnt even need Jean for that anymore as Sage is a telepath
    She doesn’t do that type of work anymore. She tabulates excel spreadsheets with her mind. She uses her computer like brain for the good of Krakoa and for all mutants!

Seriously though it’s been a minute since Sage has demonstrated proper use of telepathy. X-force always has Quire who actually is on Jean’s level. I’d like to see more interaction between Jean and Sage though...

BANNED

Yeah, I think she is done with this book for real now. The fun's over.