Page 241 of 432 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 6479
    Extraordinary Member

This is hilarious. We’ve had Bishop massacre the Earth. Cyclops kill Professor X. Mr Sinister join the X-Men.

But this.........is the hill to die on?????????

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    What are you on? Obviously I'm talking about the characters. It was bound to happen for their characters.
    i completely disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    This is hilarious. We’ve had Bishop massacre the Earth. Cyclops kill Professor X. Mr Sinister join the X-Men.

But this.........is the hill to die on?????????
    yeah people dying on the hill of bad writing

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They were mostly jokes, they aren't chaarcter development. Again it won't ever happen without abig retcon or some mental control
    They weren't necessarily jokes. They were easter eggs, but still in canon whether you accept it or not. Literally a trail of clues and now the reveal. Whether you think that's character development or not, it still did not come out of nowhere.

Extraordinary Member

Man. If it’s like this now.

Wait until we get the panel where all three are embracing in the jacuzzi.

Jean-sandwhich

i completely disagree
    Well you're probably the only one. Even in AoA, waaaaaaaay back in 1995 the writers made it happen because it was just a natural fit. It made sense for their characters even in an alternate reality. They are meant to be linked in some way across all multiverses.

And it's not even that I'm a giant fan of the coupling, but it absolutely makes sense for a writer to want to explore it.

They weren't necessarily jokes. They were easter eggs, but still in canon whether you accept it or not. Literally a trail of clues and now the reveal. Whether you think that's character development or not, it still did not come out of nowhere.
    it was only a room scheme, tha tisn't a easter egg. they could had done development, but they didn't because it won't happen. it will be Jean cheating or just her with Logan.
    it is really bad that writers want polemic and not character development, they are trolling the fandom

Well you're probably the only one. Even in AoA, waaaaaaaay back in 1995 the writers made it happen because it was just a natural fit. It made sense for their characters even in an alternate reality. They are meant to be linked in some way across all multiverses.

And it's not even that I'm a giant fan of the coupling, but it absolutely makes sense for a writer to want to explore it.
    nothing is inevitable. they pretty much abandoned the ship for decades

They were mostly jokes, they aren't chaarcter development. Again it won't ever happen without abig retcon or some mental control
    I know you can't let go, so I will do it for you : accept the disagreement. I know you enough to be aware that our endless discussions will always bring us back to square 1. There will be no progression or development from or exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I know you can't let go, so I will do it for you : accept the disagreement. I know you enough to be aware that our endless discussions will always bring us back to square 1. There will be no progression or development from or exchanges.
    if people doesn't know and doesn't want character development, I can't do nothing

Absolutely. I'm happy that Jean and Logan finally did it, as they always had that huge desire for each others. I thought it was long due. They're not kids anymore (well Logan was never a kid when he met Jean the first time). When you have such an attraction for someone, chances to let yourself go for it are huge. It's not coming from nowhere.

if people doesn't know and doesn't want character development, I can't do nothing
    If people?? Ok, what if I tell you :
    if people refuses to see context, long, very long history, hints and clues (that they deny or call "jokes") and almost everyone else see them, I can't do nothing.

If people?? Ok, what if I tell you :
    if people refuses to see context, long, very long history, hints and clues (that they deny or call "jokes") and almost everyone else see them, I can't do nothing.
    but these aren't character developments. these aren't even hints, they were jokes.

people now think a house scheme is a character development

Absolutely. I'm happy that Jean and Logan finally did it, as they always had that huge desire for each others. I thought it was long due. They're not kids anymore (well Logan was never a kid when he met Jean the first time). When you have such an attraction for someone, chances to let yourself go for it are huge. It's not coming from nowhere.
    now i hope for Jean and gambit, Jean and Fantomex too if being attracted equal having sex

Fantastic Member

it was only a room scheme, tha tisn't a easter egg. they could had done development, but they didn't because it won't happen. it will be Jean cheating or just her with Logan.
    it is really bad that writers want polemic and not character development, they are trolling the fandom

but it has been that way since the beginning of Hickman, everything and nothing is possible, there will be no progress in the characters and we will be caught in this dynamic of "revelations" because they are shocking and that is what matters.
    I understand your point of view that the fact that a stalker gets his prize is disgusting, but the fact is that the story is not over and we don't know what will happen next.

Fantastic Member

but it has been that way since the beginning of Hickman, everything and nothing is possible, there will be no progress in the characters and we will be caught in this dynamic of "revelations" because they are shocking and that is what matters.
    I understand your point of view that the fact that a stalker gets his prize is disgusting, but the fact is that the story is not over and we don't know what will happen next.

but these aren't character developments. these aren't even hints, they were jokes.

people now think a house scheme is a character development
    I never said it was a character development. I said it was a hint. You call hint "jokes", yet you denied that house scheme and were so vocal about it. Yet, it was under your nose to see.