Page 220 of 432 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 6479

X-Force 10 was awesome. Loved it completely. This book is quality!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I cant see what u guys are talking about. Did xfiorce 10 come out? I cant see it to download it
    Not sure where you're located it's out on the comixology app. You can't read the spoilers?

BANNED

spoilers:
    Something that came out of the top of my head is that I was anticipating Jean is going leave X-Force specially how much morally grey this team is. Still, she is appearing in 12 or 13th issue IIRC
    end of spoilers

[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is 9am so I think it is safe to discuss..
    spoilers:

This is by far my favorite DOX book. I love Percy's voice for each character especially Wolverine, Jean, and Black Tom. Jean was great in this issue. I loved the "fight" with Beast, Jean coming in to save the day, the mind merging with Sage and Black Tom, and of course the infamous bath scene.

I also love QQ. I was surprised that he didn't fair so well by the end. I want to see Quire level up some since like Jean, he is omega level.

Overall fantastic issue and a part of me hopes Jean stays on the team (because Percy gets her) but another part says maybe she could do just as well on another book.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Yeah this is really the most consistent Dawn of X book. The only thing I didn’t like about this issue was that the Jean and Beast altercation was concluded in a data page.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

spoilers:

Yeah this is really the most consistent Dawn of X book. The only thing I didn’t like about this issue was that the Jean and Beast altercation was concluded in a data page.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I thought that was a weird stylistic choice, finishing the plot in a data page. We don’t know who’s data page either, that Russian signature again...
    end of spoilers

And just like that, Jean steels the show like the star that she is. I am gagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm a Jott fan but this kinda stuff doesn't bother me anymore. I've resigned myself to the fact that it'll never be the way it was. As long as they're together in some capacity even if just best friends I'm okay with it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I do believe that Scott & Jean are still in some form of romantic relationship! Even though I’m more team Jogan rather than Jott as MarvelMaster616 said, there’s a lot of evidence to suggest that Jean & Scott are involved as well. Remember when she kissed him on the cheek as well in Giant Size? Something only a loving couple would do in my opinion. I wonder are they going to show scenes of Scott and Emma together in future comics? I didn’t buy into the whole polyamory thing at first, but now that we’ve seen Jean “get cosy” w Wolvie, I’m starting to think maybe the polyamory concept isn’t so abstract after all!
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    spoilers:
    I do believe that Scott & Jean are still in some form of romantic relationship! Even though I’m more team Jogan rather than Jott as MarvelMaster616 said, there’s a lot of evidence to suggest that Jean & Scott are involved as well. Remember when she kissed him on the cheek as well in Giant Size? Something only a loving couple would do in my opinion. I wonder are they going to show scenes of Scott and Emma together in future comics? I didn’t buy into the whole polyamory thing at first, but now that we’ve seen Jean “get cosy” w Wolvie, I’m starting to think maybe the polyamory concept isn’t so abstract after all!
    end of spoilers
    I would want to believe that Jean's involvement with Scott is for the sake of Rachel and Nathan, like a divorced couple that still sticks together because of their kids. And they have their own love life to lead as single/available individuals. So behaving like singles and doing what single people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I thought that was a weird stylistic choice, finishing the plot in a data page. We don’t know who’s data page either, that Russian signature again...
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    well it's out of character, but OOC is the new way writers choose to write. i still don't think polyamor is any true, you can bet there will be a plot twist. never that Marvel would aloow it to happen
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I would want to believe that Jean's involvement with Scott is for the sake of Rachel and Nathan, like a divorced couple that still sticks together because of their kids. And they have their own love life to lead as single/available individuals. So behaving like singles and doing what single people do.
    They are all grown up kids, Cable is 15/16, Rachel is a young adult. I see no need to stick together for kids.
    For me Krakoa is the most forced status ever, Jean and Cyclops living on same house is very forced.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-08-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i still don't think polyamor is any true, you can bet there will be a plot twist. never that Marvel would aloow it to happen

yeah, Spirit, its time to give it up. You are in major denial

As I've been saying from the beginning, the only thing Marvel is likely to never allow explicitly is Scott/Logan(or Jean/Emma). Between the heteros everything is fair game.

Dude we have then almost naked in a pool, in a situation that is clearly not platonic, i think that that rigth now, it leans more to yes than no.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Not sure where you're located it's out on the comixology app. You can't read the spoilers?
    I have downloaded it now, wow worth the wait.

Yeah i cant read spoilers, im on an ipad, it doesnt work very well to see what people have written.

Extraordinary Member

The only twist is that one of the empty rooms on the moon will end up being occupied by Madelyn .