Page 310 of 345 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 5174
  1. #4636
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,141

    Default

    I know we're moving on, but I just wanted to respond to this real quick!

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

    I've always interpreted that to be her actual intent. Jean doesn't want to leave M to die and is thinking of some random excuse for her to come with her. Monet calls her bluff and sends her away, and then she pretty much proves it was a lie because she clearly doesn't need Monet's help keeping the link open.

    I'm not wild about HoX #4. As an intro to Hickman's era, it is certainly nowhere near as good as Germ Free Generation and the rest of Morrison's Cassandra Nova arc was. But it's really the only notably iffy thing to come out of this era for her so far, IMO. She has been fine in all of other Hickman's scenes for her and she has been excelling elsewhere in this era (X-Force and the one shot with Emma). Her appearances in the main X-Men book haven't been offensive at all.
    I really do like this interpretation. I've seen you say this a couple of times, and I don't know if I've ever said it before. It makes the scene better if you look at it this way.

  2. #4637
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    11,550

    Default

    From X-Men Monday, most likely from Cable #5


    Also... I think Scott's wearing her gloves to cook LOL.

  3. #4638
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From X-Men Monday, most likely from Cable #5


    Also... I think Scott's wearing her gloves to cook LOL.
    Sigh, it’s the exact same face as Emma, by that artist, if you coloured her differently, there’d be no difference. A personal pet peeve.

  4. #4639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From X-Men Monday, most likely from Cable #5


    Also... I think Scott's wearing her gloves to cook LOL.
    Yeah, it's definitely Noto's art. Hope that means Cable gets some more interaction with his parents. I'd like to see Scott give him advice on dating telepathic blondes. I'm not sure Jean would be as encouraging.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!


    Or if you want, check out my official publishing blog.

  5. #4640
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From X-Men Monday, most likely from Cable #5


    Also... I think Scott's wearing her gloves to cook LOL.
    LMAO i'm dead. It actually does look like Scott is wearing her glove. If that isn't meta for a costume change i don't know what is. Hahaha.

    And now i can't unsee this or the fact that the glove is too big for Scott's hands. LMAO

    on the other hand now we know jean wears them because they are heat-proof.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #4641
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Monday Mini-skirted Masked MARVEL Appreciation...

    Classic by Asrar


    And a couple of attempts to modernize the Marvel look...

    Deviant Artist Schwarzeeis
    https://www.deviantart.com/schwarzee...Girl-778303979


    "Marvel Woman"


  7. #4642
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,888

    Default

    I LOVE that Jean will be in Cable. I had my doubts

  8. #4643
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Replacing double post with additional Masked Marvel...

    Luciano Vecchio
    Last edited by Thirteen; 08-10-2020 at 06:56 AM.

  9. #4644
    Spectacular Member andreikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hey Jean, could you lend me your gloves so I can cook?

  10. #4645
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO i'm dead. It actually does look like Scott is wearing her glove. If that isn't meta for a costume change i don't know what is. Hahaha.

    And now i can't unsee this or the fact that the glove is too big for Scott's hands. LMAO

    on the other hand now we know jean wears them because they are heat-proof.
    That's hilarious lol
    Scott needs to wear the mask, after the gloves... Oh, I see that Logan already borrowed it :


  11. #4646
    Spectacular Member Conor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    217

    Default

    You can’t NOT tell me that that’s not Jean’s MG glove that Scott’s using to cook lmao, the MG costume finally proving it’s use!

  12. #4647
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Monday Mini-skirted Masked MARVEL Appreciation...

    Classic by Asrar
    I love that Asrar illustrates his women with natural endowments. And Jean's thighs are cosmic perfection.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  13. #4648
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Excited to see more of Noto Jean! His faces, in general, do like kind of samey but his art is always so good.

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  14. #4649
    Mighty Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Excited to see more of Noto Jean! His faces, in general, do like kind of samey but his art is always so good.
    I do like a lot of his art, it’s just a pet peeve, when all the women in particular, look alike.

  15. #4650
    Spectacular Member andreikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Funny thing is that even inside the house they don’t wear civilian clothes or ''krakoans''

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •