Page 100 of 432 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If you could change the mask, what would you replace it with? Or just leave it off altogether?
    without masks our head socks

BANNED

Can we acknowledge masks >>> head socks though?

If you could change the mask, what would you replace it with? Or just leave it off altogether?
    Personally I would leave it off. What did you all think of Jean's viper Phoenix costume that had the mask but with grooves in it? It kind of looked like wings. It was a green costume (and only used in two issues of Wolverine) Around Wolverine 125-ish?

With something like this, like she's been wearing honestly
    Attachment 94835

The thing I don't like about head socks is that Jean's exposed ears stick out and look too silly. When her hair is down and covering them it looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Head gear >>>> mask

My two faves. i actually took some notes on peoples preferences and they made sense like the dishwasher glove and the overly big mask.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

A pair of glasses or a normal domino mask. That's all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My two faves. i actually took some notes on peoples preferences and they made sense like the dishwasher glove and the overly big mask.

Wonderful! Love those two together.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Head gear >>>> mask

I agree, the head gear looks fine while the mask looks like a cosplay
    Attachment 94837
    Attachment 94838
    Attachment 94839
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 03-24-2020 at 05:15 PM.

It’s comparable to Wolverines classic mask...CLASSIC. ICONIC. Immediately identifiable with Marvel Girl. I remember reading in an old Comic Book encyclopedia that the mask is shaped like an “M” for Marvel. I wouldn’t change it if she’s going to wear any headgear.

Keep. X-Men. Weird.

On the topic of updating the miniskirt look. Loss the Phoenix sash and chop the bottom of this design into a skirt, add some boots calf to knee high. Boom. Modernized Marvel Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Just gonna take a moment to remind us all of Lucas Werneck's Jean design.

Maybe leave the sash for Phoenix and make it a normal belt, but otherwise...
    Last edited by Thirteen; 03-24-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    It’s comparable to Wolverines classic mask...CLASSIC. ICONIC. Immediately identifiable with Marvel Girl. I remember reading in an old Comic Book encyclopedia that the mask is shaped like an “M” for Marvel. I wouldn’t change it if she’s going to wear any headgear.

Keep. X-Men. Weird.

On the topic of updating the miniskirt look. Loss the Phoenix sash and chop the bottom of this design into a skirt, add some boots calf to knee high. Boom. Modernized Marvel Girl!
    Yes, I could see this working. Although, perhaps the mask should be black with a gold trim as opposed to solid yellow.

Rick Remender just post this on twitter :

Just found my entire 2 year X-bible plans from when I was going to take over the X books. Haven't opened it since I quit in 2014. Was very Fantomex, Jean, and Professor X-orn centric. Big bad was Mastermind. Just couldn't make myself do the mandated Inhumans story. c'est la vie

With this attached :

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

Keep. X-Men. Weird.

I love both of these looks. The Marvel Girl one is the past, the other could be the future....?

On the headgear appreciation note, I think I never liked the Jim Lee outfit more than when they had Jean wear the Cerebro helmet with it in an early episode of X-Men:The Animated Series
    . It kind of pulled the look together.
    Attachment 94843 Attachment 94844