Page 225 of 432 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Other media has no bearing on the comics, they aren't canon for starters. people shipping them doesn't make for the lack of development.
    Jean have a longer friendship with Logan, but that is it.
    No it doesnt but it is why they have shippers. I ship Polaris and Gambit and that started bc of Wolverine and the X-men cartoon. It has no bearing on the comics but Im open to a pairing to them now bc of that.

I just finished the issue and I must say that I am very proud of Jean's accomplishments. Even while filled with anger due to Hank's arrogance, she didn't hesitate to take charge and managed to save the day with strength, intelligence, and ingenuity. She put Beast in his place, cleaned up his mess, and got laid! If she truly is leaving X-force, then this was an extremely spectacular and respectful exit for her. I can't help but wonder where she will go though, since this was the only book where she has a prominent role. And she is still featured on the cover for issue 12, so does she return to duty by then or is that simply false advertisement?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Pool sex is hardly the height of kink! Though they were public baths...
    Lol.

Maybe Jean likes an audience. Jean/Phoenix did enjoy kissing Angel in front of everyone back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X of Swords. She'll be busy in that which wont end until Nov barring any delays. We dont know what the X-landscape will be by December so its too soon for really anyone to guess
    Does Jean get much scene time in X of Swords? How do you know this from what i hadvseen it seemed very little certainly not seen her in any cover promotions.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    How come no one is commenting about Wolverine's unsubtle and illicit comment that Colossus "has a big everything"?

I think I convene the Heads of Gay to acknowledge the taxonomy of Bears under 5'8" be classified as Wolverines.
    We've (by which I mean me) always suspected/imagined as much.
    It's nice to have it confirmed in panel though.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Lol.

Maybe Jean likes an audience. Jean/Phoenix did enjoy kissing Angel in front of everyone back in the day.
    You just know Peepers gonna be peeping.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I just finished the issue and I must say that I am very proud of Jean's accomplishments. Even while filled with anger due to Hank's arrogance, she didn't hesitate to take charge and managed to save the day with strength, intelligence, and ingenuity. She put Beast in his place, cleaned up his mess, and got laid! If she truly is leaving X-force, then this was an extremely spectacular and respectful exit for her. I can't help but wonder where she will go though, since this was the only book where she has a prominent role. And she is still featured on the cover for issue 12, so does she return to duty by then or is that simply false advertisement?
    I feel like jean demonstrated why it’s an asset to have her in this team. The situation could have gotten a lot worse if she allowed the Beast’s poor choices go on. I’m glad she took charge, recognize the problem, and resolve the situation right away. She didn’t linger like the beast and was quite decisive in how best to address the problem and get laid at the end. She definitely earned her seat on the quiet council.

Im a fat wolverine then!

I'm super biased but I think Jean should have been the executive officer of the mutant CIA and both Beast and Wolverine should have been managers that report to her. I think it would work so she would be the connection to the Quiet Council. This way she could still be the conscious as she would lead along with Beast and Logan.

I do think Jean will return to X-force unless they have other plans for her (either a new book or she becomes a regular along with Cyclops in the Hickman book). If her days on X-force or numbered at least they have been really well.

The scenes with Logan worked. I don't see Scott and Jean as married anymore - their deaths took care of that. Now Jean and Scott are free to be with whoever they choose which likely includes each other. We all win. Love wins! lol

As for X-force I want to see more Sage for sure. Sage's personality is a bit different under Percy but I love her. The whole issue was great for me. So enjoyable and worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Does Jean get much scene time in X of Swords? How do you know this from what i hadvseen it seemed very little certainly not seen her in any cover promotions.
    X of Swords will be 24 chapters and completely take over the X-line for 3 months. We dont know how significant her role will be but that will be the only place where she will show up barring any cameos inn the greater MU. She may not be on any initial covers but its unlikely that she will sit the entire event out and not appear in any of the 24 issues. Thats not realisitic

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Im a fat wolverine then!
    Come Thruuuuuu

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I do think Jean will return to X-force unless they have other plans for her (either a new book or she becomes a regular along with Cyclops in the Hickman book). If her days on X-force or numbered at least they have been really well.
    She is appearing in the 12th issue. But I had a vibe that Percy will be ending his run by then(not to mention the solicits were shown like that).

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Other media has no bearing on the comics, they aren't canon for starters. people shipping them doesn't make for the lack of development.
    Jean have a longer friendship with Logan, but that is it.
    it was an elephant in the room to the point where their enemies used it against them

Attachment 98505
    Attachment 98506
    Attachment 98507

the mutual attraction is canon .
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 07-08-2020 at 10:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Jean should telepathically send an image to Creed in jail, just to piss him off more.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    it was an elephant in the room to the point where their enemies used it against them

Attachment 98505
    Attachment 98506
    Attachment 98507

the attraction is canon .
    Easy now. This is going to be painful for some.

Trying not to revel in it too much myself. Ha.