Page 226 of 432 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    it was an elephant in the room to the point where their enemies used it against them

Attachment 98505
    Attachment 98506
    Attachment 98507

the mutual attraction is canon .
    It isn't mutual if only one is pining all the time. Jean had some attraction but nothing really big

Well she’s getting something big now. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well she’s getting something big now. Ha.
    And that is wrong, Logan sexually assaulted her in the past.

She seems to be the aggressor here. I know, this is really hard for you. It’ll be okay, though. Take the day off the Internet. Go for a walk. Life goes on while Jean and Logan bone each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    She seems to be the aggressor here. I know, this is really hard for you. It’ll be okay, though.
    doesn't matter what i feel, paint abuse as being romantic is wrong

It’s so hard to just take the L here. I know. Keep deflecting, but it’s canon now, baby. LOL.

Wolverine’s a winner. Winners get the W and go home and f@#$ the prom queen.

Canon doesn't make anything right or good
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-08-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Does for me.

So now that it's confirmed that Jean/Logan/Scott is a thing... How do Jean's fans feel about having Emma join and/or a JeanxEmma thing?

BANNED

The hottest part is when she just shows up and commandeers his beer.

I will have more thoughts later.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    So now that it's confirmed that Jean/Logan/Scott is a thing... How do Jean's fans feel about having Emma join and/or a JeanxEmma thing?
    I’m pretty sure the upcoming Giant-sized Storm special will end with all three of them in bed together.

And someone saying the “ultimate intimacy.”

All-New Member

I'm sorry but this issue could have been a great showing for Jean but that ending was awkward and nausea-inducing. Gimmicks do not make for character moments. I've had a problem with the character of Jean and there are moments where I think she enormously shines, but simultaneously she is often used as a plot device for another character. At this point, her character is so toxic and stained that she is defined by either her relationship with Scott or Logan (which had never made sense in the first place, but a stupid retcon). Why the sex scene or the polyamorous elements. Its never been a character beat for either her or Scott. I can see it with Logan, and I would happily see it with characters where it makes sense. The sex scene didn't add anything to this issue. You don't have to 'dirty' her character to make her seem more interesting. But ****, comics have to make sales right..?! She was solid the whole issue, you could see why she did what she did and she was explosively great. Couldn't that have been enough?

Plus this is gonna end up silly if this was all fake.

I really didn't want to write this, but it has to be said, there is a reason why mangas and graphic novels (or indie comics) do much better narratively and commerically than mainstream comics like Marvel and DC, and I would happily get into that debate. Imma be honest, reading this till the end was like going on a good date but getting food poisoning. Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by taiedy View Post
    I'm sorry but this issue could have been a great showing for Jean but that ending was awkward and nausea-inducing. Gimmicks do not make for character moments. I've had a problem with the character of Jean and there are moments where I think she enormously shines, but simultaneously she is often used as a plot device for another character. At this point, her character is so toxic and stained that she is defined by either her relationship with Scott or Logan (which had never made sense in the first place, but a stupid retcon). Why the sex scene or the polyamorous elements. Its never been a character beat for either her or Scott. I can see it with Logan, and I would happily see it with characters where it makes sense. The sex scene didn't add anything to this issue. You don't have to 'dirty' her character to make her seem more interesting. But ****, comics have to make sales right..?! She was solid the whole issue, you could see why she did what she did and she was explosively great. Couldn't that have been enough?

Plus this is gonna end up silly if this was all fake.

I really didn't want to write this, but it has to be said, there is a reason why mangas and graphic novels (or indie comics) do much better narratively and commerically than mainstream comics like Marvel and DC, and I would happily get into that debate. Imma be honest, reading this till the end was like going on a good date but getting food poisoning. Just my two cents.
    I don't understand the connection to mangas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The hottest part is when she just shows up and commandeers his beer.

I will have more thoughts later.
    Best part imo was that Jean was in command of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I’m pretty sure the upcoming Giant-sized Storm special will end with all three of them in bed together.

I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Storm/Jean/Emma is definitely another love triangle that borders on polyamorous, but Ro and Em have that hate sex relationship.