Page 205 of 432 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    And, now that Jean is back who is Emma sleeping with?
    Scott and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    of course it is. Nobody even follow Morrison bad ideas.

it was so obvious that it wouldbe be followed upon
    Who did take over Morrison? A writer deeply attached to the past, or a writer embracing new ideas?

It still awful and humiliating for Jean
    Again, it's no fact. It's your feeling.

Rhetorical or genuine question? I sincerely don't know.

Cyclops. Jean. Maybe ‘Ro (like in a hatef*ck kind of way)?
    Last edited by Tycon; 06-20-2020 at 02:38 PM.

I doubt that they would move Scott with Emma if jean was alive, that is why she was killed and kept dead.
    Quesada, who was in charge of editorial, hated divorce. So yes, he preferred Scott as a widow than Scott and Jean divorced. Again, Morrison's fault?

i don't care if they would stay together, it would be fair if the two died? completely.
    When you really love someone, you wish he/she can outlive you. Unless you're a selfish bastard (To be clear, I'm not talking about you. I don't want you to accuse me of something I haven't said, as you usually do)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Cyclops. Jean. Maybe ‘Ro (like in a hatef*ck kind of way)?
    no true at all. nothing confirmed

No offense, but can you read between the lines? I really think it was humour, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Who did take over Morrison? A writer deeply attached to the past, or a writer embracing new ideas?
    I think there were both. but Morrison ideas are really awful, the only time I saw a follow up was Snyder doing a dark multiverse. but i don't even think it needed Morrison to happen, multiverse exist before him.

Again, it's no fact. It's your feeling.
    don't think so, having your husband cheat and move on with a enemy is humilaiting

No offense, but can you read between the lines? I really think it was humour, nothing else.
    the person isn't kidding at all

.and if people want to talk about Emma sex life, go to her thread

Quesada, who was in charge of editorial, hated divorce. So yes, he preferred Scott as a widow than Scott and Jean divorced. Again, Morrison's fault?
    morrison had greenlight to do what he pleased

When you really love someone, you wish he/she can outlive you. Unless you're a selfish bastard (To be clear, I'm not talking about you. I don't want you to accuse me of something I haven't said, as you usually do)
    i'm not Jean, so this doesn't work for me. This isn't relevant at all to the story that was told
    Last edited by spirit2011; 06-20-2020 at 02:55 PM.

I think there were both. but Morrison ideas are really awful, the only time I saw a follow up was Snyder doing a dark multiverse. but i don't even think it needed Morrison to happen, multiverse exist before him.
    Morrison's is known for his great ideas. But many writers don't know how to handle them when he's gone. The same will apply with Jonathan Hickman. When he leave, I bet that most writers will feel directionless, and Marvel will be tempted to go backward and undo his work. It's possible to be a writer. It's really rare to be geniuses like Morrison or Hickman.

don't think so, having your husband cheat and move on with a enemy is humilaiting
    Emma & Scott had a psychic affair. Yet, it was upsetting for Jean, as for her, thoughts are real. And that's a really important point in Morrison's run. A few time, Jean said that if she could think about something, she could make it real. Did Jean felt humiliated? I don't know. In the book, she didn't seem to be humiliated, she was furious. Not the same. She unfold Emma's mind in hers, and humiliated Emma big time. Again, have you read the book?

And as I said, Scott did not move on Jean. He did quit the team, he left Emma, until Jean herself pushed him to live. You can ignore that point all you want, it's still on paper you know.

the person isn't kidding at all
    I am humble enough to say that I don't know for sure if Tycon was Joking or not (especially about the Ro's part). It's nice to see that you know what's in Tycon's head. Are you a telepath?

morrison had greenlight to do what he pleased
    You may repeat that all the time you want, it doesn't make it fact. Morrison wasn't allowed to used flashbacks, and he was upset about it. Anyway, that was not the point. The point was that it was Marvel/Quesada who decided to keep Jean Grey dead. Not Morrison. Why are you changing the subject? If Marvel wanted to bring Jean back, like they immediately retconed Xorneto and brought back magneto, they would have. It was not Morrison's decision to keep her dead.

i'm not Jean, so this doesn't work for me. This isn't relevant at all to the story that was told
    You're not Jean, for sure, yet you claim to know how she felt, even if it's not on paper. You need to relax and realize Jean is just a fictional character. It's not your mother or your sister who was cheated on. And even if it was the case, to use your "logic" you used for raped women : not all women feel humiliated when their husband cheat on them.

Now if you allow me, I'm returning back to real life. Have a great weekend.
    Last edited by franckd; 06-20-2020 at 03:19 PM.

No it’s canon, I checked.

No it’s canon, I checked.
    it isn't canon, jokes and wink winks aren't canon

BANNED

Morrison is often the books for 15 years now. There’s no reason to have such bitterness at this point. Jean has been back in the books since o5 Jean cane to the present after AvX.

While it was sad that Jean died off I’d say Morrison did some good in multiple fronts. I do like he made Emma a core X-Man. I even like he made Jean Phoenix. Every since her return she was wrecked by not only the retcon that said she was never Phoenix, but By all the hints that said she was, plus giving her the code name Phoenix and the Phoenix effect. Morrison simply made her Phoenix and settled it once and for all.

I liked him making the school into a real school and giving us a real mutant community. Which we have in Krakoa. They went his mutant culture too.

I like Quentin, the Cuckoos, Martha, Cassandra Nova.

He gave both Charles and Jean new visions for the world which played out for Jean in XMen read and mutants as a whole in House of X.

BANNED

I felt Morrison helped lay the foundation for the XMen to evolve beyond mutant Avengers. Because if the XMen are just superhéroes there’s no point in having separate mutant teams. At that point they should just join the popular Avengers.

But if you give mutants their own society or nation, they have plenty of reasons not to join the Avengers en masse. Just like the Inhumans or Eternals won’t.

Morrison's is known for his great ideas. But many writers don't know how to handle them when he's gone. The same will apply with Jonathan Hickman. When he leave, I bet that most writers will feel directionless, and Marvel will be tempted to go backward and undo his work. It's possible to be a writer. It's really rare to be geniuses like Morrison or Hickman.
    maybe both aren't as good as peopel think with their ideas. Mostly of Morrison ideas aren't executable at all, that crap of phoenix of the crown for example impossible to execute. if it was cute writers would line up to write about it.
    I'm not suprise Hickman had problems to break on Hollywood and Morrison too, only recently had a tv and it got canned on 2nd season. Meanwhile even lobdell has success on movies, remender have a first look deal with netflix.

Emma & Scott had a psychic affair. Yet, it was upsetting for Jean, as for her, thoughts are real. And that's a really important point in Morrison's run. A few time, Jean said that if she could think about something, she could make it real. Did Jean felt humiliated? I don't know. In the book, she didn't seem to be humiliated, she was furious. Not the same. She unfold Emma's mind in hers, and humiliated Emma big time. Again, have you read the book?

And as I said, Scott did not move on Jean. He did quit the team, he left Emma, until Jean herself pushed him to live. You can ignore that point all you want, it's still on paper you know.
    Don't come say that it was only thoughts, they were on psychic plane where it all felt real.
    She was furious because it was humialiating.
    I saw that but Emma still won over Jean

books never acknowledge that it was Jean, also she only said for him to live. Mind control doesn't work for long.

I am humble enough to say that I don't know for sure if Tycon was Joking or not (especially about the Ro's part). It's nice to see that you know what's in Tycon's head. Are you a telepath?
    they aren't joking, they take it seriously. That is why i didn't joke

You may repeat that all the time you want, it doesn't make it fact. Morrison wasn't allowed to used flashbacks, and he was upset about it. Anyway, that was not the point. The point was that it was Marvel/Quesada who decided to keep Jean Grey dead. Not Morrison. Why are you changing the subject? If Marvel wanted to bring Jean back, like they immediately retconed Xorneto and brought back magneto, they would have. It was not Morrison's decision to keep her dead.
    reqrite flashbabks that didn't happen to fit into his own story doesn't make it any good, again it is bad fanfic
    Morrison wanted it to happen, it is not coincidence that only Jean got screwed over. it was a big deal between editorial and Morrison.

You're not Jean, for sure, yet you claim to know how she felt, even if it's not on paper. You need to relax and realize Jean is just a fictional character. It's not your mother or your sister who was cheated on. And even if it was the case, to use your "logic" you used for raped women : not all women feel humiliated when their husband cheat on them.

Now if you allow me, I'm returning back to real life. Have a great weekend.
    i know Jean isn't real. i just don't take lightly Misoginy on comics

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I felt Morrison helped lay the foundation for the XMen to evolve beyond mutant Avengers. Because if the XMen are just superhéroes there’s no point in having separate mutant teams. At that point they should just join the popular Avengers.

But if you give mutants their own society or nation, they have plenty of reasons not to join the Avengers en masse. Just like the Inhumans or Eternals won’t.
    X-men were never like avengers

it isn't canon, jokes and wink winks aren't canon
    But I checked. How can it not be canon if I checked?

But I checked. How can it not be canon if I checked?
    checked what? it isn't on page