Page 166 of 432 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6479
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    Marvel needs to bring back Tom Taylor. Attachment 96962
    i agree so much. i love the fact that so many people suports, defend and vote for jean. she may not be a-listener on comics now, but she is loved from the people, i love that
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i agree so much. i love the fact that so many people suports, defend and vote for jean. she may not be a-listener on comics now, but she is loved from the people, i love that
    Yes. Loved from people and some writers too. Chris Claremont, Steven Seagle, Joe Kelly, Grant Morrison, Tom Taylor are Jean's supporters.
    There are surely other talented writers who love Jean. Or at least, without being fans, they do her justice and get her. Like Benjamin Percy.

Anyway, that's interesting that Marvel's official poll names her Jean Grey, and not Marvel Girl. Like they choose Kitty Pryde and Emma Frost over Shadowcat and White Queen.

How are people getting info on the MCU already lol. They are saying Jean will be introduce as Marvel Girl. I hope they go with Percy’s version of Jean.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    How are people getting info on the MCU already lol. They are saying Jean will be introduce as Marvel Girl. I hope they go with Percy’s version of Jean.
    Well i will be ok if they start as teenagers

I don't want a mature adult Jean Grey as Marvel Girl

the rumours are interesting for sure but I'd take them with a huge grain of salt...I feel like x-men have dropped on the mcu priority list w/ all the reshuffling

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Rumors have been coming since before the Fox deal was finalized. Dont beleive anything until Marvel makes their announcement

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1265130855481180160

I voted Kate in honor of Gold Kitty, but Emma is winning rn and I say y'all vote for her to piss off Hickman that Jean doesn't win lol.

Courtesy of The White Hot Room on Tumblr, these are coloring pages from the Happy Color app and based on the new designs from Disney+

Jean vs Thor is live! Get to voting for Jean!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

We are going to lose this but at least Jean ain't losing horrifly against him in the the Twitter polls, i don't know in the other sites

Russel Dauterman post a 90's version of Giant X-Men art, just for fun :

Why would he give Jean that awful ponytail? It looks better than the one she had in the TAS, but her hair is meant to be free

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would he give Jean that awful ponytail? It looks better than the one she had in the TAS, but her hair is meant to be free
    I guess because all the others have different hair and Jean would be the only one with the same from the official version.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I guess because all the others have different hair and Jean would be the only one with the same from the official version.
    He knows how to draw Jean with multiple variations of long hair. He gave this costume a distinct style from the Red costume before that wasnt identical to what he did in the GS issue

See every version of her as a different hairstyle. His above image doesnt look bad but ponytail has never worked for that particular costume. Especially with that headgear, it just looks off