Page 240 of 432 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Oh that irony... Yet you don't see it, don't you?
    i'm not projecting anything from my personal life, I only taking it from the canon

Oh that irony... Yet you don't see it, don't you?
    He doesn’t. Which makes it so damn funny. These sanctimonious types never can.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    i'm not projecting anything from my personal life, I only taking it from the canon
    Canon is that Jean was attracted to Logan since day one. Having sex with him comes as a shock only for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I don't know what I have to be sanctimonious, people here just call names to intimidate

Canon is that Jean was attracted to Logan since day one. Having sex with him comes as a shock only for you.
    Being attracted doesn't mean having sex. that is called nuance
    and that was a cheap retcon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Maybe I'm blind too you know ;-) But to be honest, the very moment I read those last pages of X-Force, I knew what would happen here, in this very topic lol
    But I don't mind. The most important thing is that the book is great, the art was amazing, the writing spot on, and Jean doing Logan a dream come true for me.... So... :-)

Of course shippers gonna like, rationality is out of the window for them. Like Tom King writing a crappy bat and cat but shippers were ok with the bad writing because he made the couple happen different from Snyder and Tynion after him

Of course shippers gonna like, rationality is out of the window for them. Like Tom King writing a crappy bat and cat but shippers were ok with the bad writing because he made the couple happen different from Snyder and Tynion after him
    Jean having sex with Logan is not out of character for me, but a progression of something that was built up for years. They were both attracted to each others since decades. It was known, it was mutual. With such desire, one day or an other, you allow yourself to get it. Now, you can hate it all you want, you can call it cheap, crappy, irrational, it doesn't change that for many of us, it's logical and organic. Accept the disagreement and move on.

Jean having sex with Logan is not out of character for me, but a progression of something that was built up for years. They were both attracted to each others since decades. It was known, it was mutual. With such desire, one day or an other, you allow yourself to get it. Now, you can hate it all you want, you can call it cheap, crappy, irrational, it doesn't change that for many of us, it's logical and organic. Accept the disagreement and move on.
    there isn't any build up, she always rejected him and always choose Scott. their love story was one sided and only shippers make it seem so big when it was all the time a not unrequited love story.
    The last pages came out of nowhere, where is the chaarcter work?
    of course it makes sense for shippers of the couple

there isn't any build up, she always rejected him and always choose Scott. their love story was one sided and only shippers make it seem so big when it was all the time a not unrequited love story.
    Or maybe it's you who was in denial since HoX... You were so vocal in denying the polyamory thing since day one, even when it was just under your nose... If it came from nowhere, explain why almost everyone could see it...

If you've been talking about it for months (the current Krakoa-era relationship) then it didn't come out of nowhere.

And for real, it's been inevitable FOR DECADES. It was not one-sided. I started reading comics around X-Tinction Agenda, and as a seven year old I understood it. "There isn't any build up." Your denial is so deeply rooted, it's really unbelievable.

Or maybe it's you who was in denial since HoX... You were so vocal in denying the polyamory thing since day one, even when it was just under your nose... If it came from nowhere, explain why almost everyone could see it...
    because people want it to happen without making any sense? marvel gonna allow it? LOL
    where is the development? people think that Ihave to accept any bad writing, I don't and I won't

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    If you've been talking about it for months (the current Krakoa-era relationship) then it didn't come out of nowhere.

And for real, it's been inevitable FOR DECADES. It was not one-sided. I started reading comics around X-Tinction Agenda, and as a seven year old I understood it. "There isn't any build up." Your denial is so deeply rooted, it's really unbelievable.
    I haven't. and yeah it came out of nowhere without any development

inevitable for decades? where? anything can be avoided. There isn't anyone with a gun to writers head to write crap

because peopel want it to happen without making any sense?
    where is the development? people think that Ihave to accept any bad writing, I don't and I won't
    Or, as I said, you refused/denied to see hints and now blame the others for seeing them and call that projection.

Just because you don't relate to those changes, doesn't mean they can't exist. I saw them in real life.

EXACTLY. He can't have it both ways. If it came out of nowhere, then he just invalidated everything he's been arguing about for the last year.

Or, as I said, you refused/denied to see hints and now blame the others for seeing them and call that projection.
    They were mostly jokes, they aren't chaarcter development. Again it won't ever happen without abig retcon or some mental control

inevitable for decades? where? anything can be avoided. There isn't anyone with a gun to writers head to write crap
    What are you on? Obviously I'm talking about the characters. It was bound to happen for their characters.