Page 266 of 432 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6479
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So what do all the Jean fans who are not bots think about how awesomely strong she was in the latest X-Force issue?
    She was beyond awesome!
    She should have been the star focus of the book cover for as much as she carried the story and saved the day...instead of Black Tom who did very little.
    I think my favourite moment has to be her calling out Beast on his rubbish.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She was beyond awesome!
    She should have been the star focus of the book cover for as much as she carried the story and saved the day...instead of Black Tom who did very little.
    I think my favourite moment has to be her calling out Beast on his rubbish.
    What a glorious moment! (And I'm even not a Beast hater).

Jean was amazing. I know this will sound weird coming from me (a jean fan) but I love that Percy doesn't use Jean all the time. It makes her presence even more desirable, wanted and stronger. Percy's X-Force is not "Jean Grey and her accessories" lol It's a damn good team book where she can shine time to time. And when she shines, damn, she really shines! Percy gave us already very memorable Jean moments, and I'm quite sure there will be more if she stays on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Again Berserk is not mind-control. He was consciously trying to kill the kid. He knew.
    He was hallucinating

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Didn't you defined that whole thing which I bolded as sexism? And yes KILLING (or taking a life) a KID is worse than sexism and harassment. Heck, even your Captain America. will agree with that. It's the worst sin in my personal opinion.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/2_HgB6LZ0F...ve_ADG2p=s1600
    bishop never killed a kid.

but wolverine harassed jean multiple times and peopel still ship him with Jean

of course Bishop is back and we know what happens
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-10-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Jean and Madie deservs a giant size

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    It has potential. Maybe it's too early for that if writers have plans for Maddie. But I clearly would love to read that.

Nah, Hickman can't write Jean to save her life and I don't want Maddie story with Jean.

Jean deserve a solo with Taylor or Lemire writing

Jean just got one. That’s also canon. Logan is packing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Jean just got one. That’s also canon. Logan is packing.
    Lol! Logan was always more than cigars and beer bottles. Always more.

Logan packing? he is just average white men

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Logan packing? he is just average white men
    With the sheer number of characters he's hooked up with, it's gotta be something.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    With the sheer number of characters he's hooked up with, it's gotta be something.
    Something and more. The guy has more than a hundred years of experience.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    What a glorious moment! (And I'm even not a Beast hater).

Jean was amazing. I know this will sound weird coming from me (a jean fan) but I love that Percy doesn't use Jean all the time. It makes her presence even more desirable, wanted and stronger. Percy's X-Force is not "Jean Grey and her accessories" lol It's a damn good team book where she can shine time to time. And when she shines, damn, she really shines! Percy gave us already very memorable Jean moments, and I'm quite sure there will be more if she stays on the book.
    100% in agreement.
    X-Force has been very well balanced in terms of character presence and also characterisation.
    I'm not a Beast hater either but the only one who could "run him over the coals" is Jean based on their long and shared history. Use of powers (not just Jean's) are explored. The story remains cohesive.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    it is called writers projection on the character. real life women aren't into small hairy dudes

reading some fans opinons about this ship just made me sure that the pair is very chauvinism and masculine. Women like me can't even have a nice love story with their fave female character, i just hope the tv show I watch doesn't dissapoint me

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    it is called writers projection on the character. real life women aren't into small hairy dudes

reading some fans opinons about this ship just made me sure that the pair is very chauvinism and masculine. Women like me can't even have a nice love story with their fave female character, i just hope the tv show I watch doesn't dissapoint me
    Oh wonderful ! You already said you knew what was in CC's head. Thats was already quite amazing. And now you know what all women in the world - it's quite a lot - love or don't. Should I be surprised, as you once said that raped women were not all traumatized by their rape (yet you claim that an unwanted kiss is traumatic, as an absolute truth)...

Men that woemn often lust over: chris evans, justin trudeau, idris elba. All tall fit guys.

Sure there is space for everyone, but it won't be a success like Wolverine on comics. Just being realistic