Page 172 of 218 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3269
  1. #2566
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    486

    Default

    A real red-head with green/blue eyes.

  2. #2567
    Mighty Member nightw1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    https://twitter.com/0dfel/status/1266728929378947074

    A Jean Grey version of the Wipe It Down challenge

  3. #2568
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    https://twitter.com/0dfel/status/1266728929378947074

    A Jean Grey version of the Wipe It Down challenge
    Cool. 10chars

  4. #2569
    Mighty Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    Monday Miniskirted Masked MARVEL Appreciation






  5. #2570
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Always appreciate your Masked Marvel Monday's, Thirteen! She looks great.

  6. #2571
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    If you check out the latest X-men Monday it is an interview with X-force artist Josh Cassara. He drew the Maggott picture but included a background cameo of the runner up.

    He does draw a good Jean though I sometimes think his mask is a little too big or pointy. I do think his art is great for X-force. I hope Jean appears in the next issue (we have a bit of wait as the next issue isn't out until July).

  7. #2572
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Some Jean's greatness



    Last edited by franckd; 06-01-2020 at 10:32 AM.

  8. #2573
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,649

    Default

    What happened with that Twitter poll? It was Jean vs. Thor for the finals.
    "Cable was right!"

  9. #2574
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What happened with that Twitter poll? It was Jean vs. Thor for the finals.
    Jean lost to Thor.
    And she also lost to Maggott in an other poll.

  10. #2575
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    If you check out the latest X-men Monday it is an interview with X-force artist Josh Cassara. He drew the Maggott picture but included a background cameo of the runner up.

    He does draw a good Jean though I sometimes think his mask is a little too big or pointy. I do think his art is great for X-force. I hope Jean appears in the next issue (we have a bit of wait as the next issue isn't out until July).
    can you post a link?

  11. #2576
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Some Jean's greatness



    I adore the first pic. Its my wallpaper on my ipad

  12. #2577
    Incredible Member franckd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I adore the first pic. Its my wallpaper on my ipad
    You have great taste!
    Last edited by franckd; 06-01-2020 at 12:17 PM.

  13. #2578
    Smart & Swift & Violent Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    If you check out the latest X-men Monday it is an interview with X-force artist Josh Cassara. He drew the Maggott picture but included a background cameo of the runner up.

    He does draw a good Jean though I sometimes think his mask is a little too big or pointy. I do think his art is great for X-force. I hope Jean appears in the next issue (we have a bit of wait as the next issue isn't out until July).
    July's issue is supposedly a very sexy one for a couple of characters lol
    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

  14. #2579
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    can you post a link?
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/06/01/x-...oshua-cassara/

    There you go!

  15. #2580
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,080

    Default



    #blacklivesmatter
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •