Page 341 of 432 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    He did not seem like the type to join Krakoa before he died. He sure changed his attitude on being brought back.

Even if you’re totally right on Sabretooth, not letting him no how he died is still a major manipulation. He never would have done that mission if he knew.

Esme Cuckoo died and came back as a ghost who totally hated her sisters. Now she is all cool with them?

Are you sure a lot of exiting isn’t going on? If it meant creating a stable socio the architects of Krakoa would do what they have to do.
    Vulcan never died. This entire era is marked by characters acting in ways we thought they wouldnt. Like Scott and Jean sipping cocktails with Apocalypse, given their history. I dont believe there is any indication that Xavier is manipulating the memories of anyone. These characters all still know their history. There is a greater propose though that supersedes holding onto old grudges

I believe that Krakoa itself might have some form of psychic influence on everyone but thats not something I expect to see revealed anytime soon

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I can only go down with this if we end up getting the real deals back. So many iconic mutants have died both hero and villain whenever it be through Dawn of X, the Orchis Mission, and Rosenberg's Uncanny. If the originals don't show up I suspect a lot of people will be not pleased to put it lightly. I know Moira would be an obvious way to reverse this but could get tricky considering other Marvel books have referenced Krakoa already.
    Which X-Men are still alive haven’t been killed and brought back using the Five resurrection process yet?
    Magneto, Storm, Bobby, Betsy?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Which X-Men are still alive haven’t been killed and brought back using the Five resurrection process yet?
    Magneto, Storm, Bobby, Betsy?
    Most of them? Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Kwannon, Beast, X-23, Gabby, Trinary, Gentle, Cannonball, Warpath, Dani, Magma, Colossus, Rachel, Cable, Polaris, Northstar, etc....

Astonishing Member

It's really amazing to me that people are having such a hard concept with this still despite it being almost a complete year since House of X released.

And I think a lot of that disconnect comes for the fact that people aren't really familiar with Hickman's work especially with Marvel, Hickman is a Sci-Fi writer. The concept of resurrection and mind dumps will be right up his alley. The problem I think is a lot of people are trying to use the resurrection process as an easy scapegoat for why they don't like the characterization of certain characters.

This isn't "invasion of the body snatchers" its more like "well what makes a soul?"

Fantastic Member

Well, we've only seen who's died, and who's been resurrected. There was a gap. So until that gap is filled, we would not know.

I am betting, the safest list of people who have not been resurrected are the FIVE.

Also, did anyone read the Hellions. Interesting ending.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Well, we've only seen who's died, and who's been resurrected. There was a gap. So until that gap is filled, we would not know.

I am betting, the safest list of people who have not been resurrected are the FIVE.

Also, did anyone read the Hellions. Interesting ending.
    Im fine with it but kind of a waste to spoilers:
    bring Maddie back and yet again, dont have her interact with Scott or Jean
    end of spoilers

Waiting to see if Jean will have a role in sword of x.

https://twitter.com/jasonlarge/statu...05077720444928
    Last edited by 5cents; 09-16-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Waiting to see if Jean will have a role in sword of x.

https://twitter.com/jasonlarge/statu...05077720444928
    Yu once posted some early-stage art of a figure that might be Jean with a Sword, but I would keep expectations very, very low.

Isn't that fan-made?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Yu once posted some early-stage art of a figure that might be Jean with a Sword, but I would keep expectations very, very low.
    She's also probably going to feature in Marauders, X-Force, and Cable regardless.

Also - looks like she's on the cover of Cable 5.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Isn't that fan-made?
    Probably but Sword of X is the only event I’m sorta looking forward to. Didn’t read FF4/XMen or Emypre.
    First X-Lady

Sooo, the Phoenix is going to hold a competition to find it's next host...like it's a game show or something now. Yuck.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-fight-e...ce-human-host/

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Sooo, the Phoenix is going to hold a competition to find it's next host...like it's a game show or something now. Yuck.

Yeah, I agree..... terrible idea all around.

I mean, it raises so many questions: Why is the PF coming to the Earth? How do the Avengers know the PF is coming? Why is it going to them? How do the Avengers know they need to compete with each other with the winner getting the PF? And if the PF wants the strongest host, wouldn't that be She-Hulk on the current team? I am sure all of these questions will not be answered and it will just be some hap-hazard story leaving the reader to wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

I expect Jean to appear at least once in the phoenix flashback scenes.
    First X-Lady