Page 350 of 432 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 6479
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    I would like to know where Cassandra Nova is. Will she try to kill Jean again?
    Last we saw of Cassandra she was lobotomized by Jean into being a nice person. Who knows if that bit of development is going to be ignored by Hickman or other writers. I do believe we'll see Cassandra again tho Hickman made mention of her in HoX and considering her eternal hatred of mutants, Xavier, and Jean I wouldn't be surprised if she teams up with Orchis to destroy Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    ... other than X-Men Red, I don't remember a single comic where Jean is written as having affection for Rachel
    On the topic of Jean having maternal affection for Rachel, though the Grey-Summers family clearly has the not unusual dynamic of parents being closer to children of the opposite sex (Momma's Boy/Daddy's Little Girl), Jean thawed towards Rachel after the shock of having a woman close to her own age declare herself as her inevitable future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    On the topic of Jean having maternal affection for Rachel, though the Grey-Summers family clearly has the not unusual dynamic of parents being closer to children of the opposite sex (Momma's Boy/Daddy's Little Girl), Jean thawed towards Rachel after the shock of having a woman close to her own age declare herself as her inevitable future.

This is partially why I like her as Phoenix. It represents not only all the times she has come back from the dead, but in how her relationship with Rachel came full circle

The beginning of the Thaw of Phoenixes

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-27-2020 at 12:13 PM.

another recent one

jeanrach01.jpg
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Since I haven’t been able to do cons lately, I did a twitch giveaway tonight in my Phoenix cosplay. Gave away a year of Warcraft game time.

I had to scratch my cosplay itch somehow and viewers seemed entertained by it.C3919451-7182-4017-AC96-3332FBE5235E.jpg
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Astonishing Member

The beginning of the Thaw of Phoenixes

Man I really wish comic book characters were allowed to grow and make families.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Since I haven’t been able to do cons lately, I did a twitch giveaway tonight in my Phoenix cosplay. Gave away a year of Warcraft game time.

I had to scratch my cosplay itch somehow and viewers seemed entertained by it.C3919451-7182-4017-AC96-3332FBE5235E.jpg
    Love it!! The fiery wings are a great touch!

Yeah that cosplay is really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post

You look terrific!

Monday Mini-shirted Masked MARVEL Appreciation

Monday Mini-shirted Masked MARVEL Appreciation

thnak you, I love them all!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Im not gonna get Xforce whilst X of swords is on, as am not following story through the whole line of comics so my hext Jean fix will be in Nov / Dec. ����

Could Jean get through Saturnyne's trap? (X factor 4)

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Could Jean get through Saturnyne's trap? (X factor 4)
    It would definitely be a way to establish why she's an omega telepath and others arent. Im waiting to see her flex in this story