Page 359 of 432 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6479

Fan fiction. Jean only appeared in Cable today

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

thats a really big spoiler, one time i shared something and i got really attacked in this site
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wolverine is sitting in a mystic circle, sword in hand waiting to battle the Arakki. Jean is on the SWORD station being awesome.
    We don't know nor do we acknowledge that Avengers rubbish.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

lol poor Jean stays taking Ls.

They just won't let her be great.

I really enjoyed Cable #5. It was nice seeing Jean, Scott, and Cable working together as a family. Jean was good in the issue so no complaints here. All three characters were handled well imo. It was a fun little story. Weeks ago some were worried Scott and Jean wouldn't have much to do in X of Swords but it is nice that they do have a role to play. Scott has a plan so they will still be involved going forward.

As far as the Avengers, while I don't like what is being done I am kind of glad Jean was acknowledged so in that respect I didn't mind the cameo. Wolverine having a connection to the Phoenix is so dumb. I'm a mega Phoenix (with Jean) fan, and at this point I'm done with phoenix.

I like to imagine Scott, Jean and Rachel just chilling on the Moon preferring to ignore everything about the Phoenix.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I love the way Noto visualizes Jean's powers. However, he didn't do a great job with her costume unfortunately, and I hate when her eyes are colored blue lol. Overall, it was a fun issue, and Jean had some nice moments throughout it.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    In this decay that the phoenix is ​​in, I even prefer that Jean doesn't get involved
    Attachment 101415

Ugh, skippable.

Jean saw the phoenix arrived, staggering, on the earth.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    What happens in the cameo? I dont get Avengers.
    In this decay that the phoenix is ​​in, I even prefer that Jean doesn't get involved
    Attachment 101415
    Gross, doesn't even try to explain why the PF she is most connected to would be returning or why she wouldn't even try to help. And the insertion of Wolverine as some master PF host is, can't wait until Aaron is done.

Love her in Cable, today so were sticking to the positive,

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Gross, doesn't even try to explain why the PF she is most connected to would be returning or why she wouldn't even try to help. And the insertion of Wolverine as some master PF host is, can't wait until Aaron is done.

Love her in Cable, today so were sticking to the positive,
    True. But these panels also show me that this Jean is not the Jean before the initial Phoenix event, as many speculated due to Jean wearing the green mini-dress, but rather a Jean that is aware of all of the Phoenix events. Jean says the Phoenix is not coming for her this time--so she knows about the Phoenix. And she does not seem to care someone else will be the host.

She is not interested, but the wolverine is. And the PF will get the wolvierine. How crazy. In the end we discover that it was a collective hysteria

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

dont you think wolverine wanting the phoenix is out of character? he already lived so many tragedy with the phoenix, is really dumb
    we can be heroes, just for one day

She is not interested, but the wolverine is. And the PF will get the wolvierine. How crazy. In the end we discover that it was a collective hysteria
    Jean knows that the story is written by Aaron and so wisely decides that she doesn't care.

BANNED

Commissions by Ingrid Gala