Page 368 of 432 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    This is my favorite!!!! Very fitting for a Marvel Woman!!! Thanks for giving her a headdress and not a cowl! Free flowing hair forever!
    I like the pink triangle on the forehead. Nice touch.

Would love a different shape/head gear, but nothing to resemble the Marvel Girl mask, we need to move past that costume. But different shape or design from this one.

? Why does Jean have 2 tails?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    ? Why does Jean have 2 tails?
    It's a sash, tied in the back.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    It's a sash, tied in the back.
    Ooops! Sorry. (I thought the design had Jean with a small belt.)

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    How do y'all feel about the name Marvel Woman? It's a little clunky but I also think it would show growth without Jean going back to being called Phoenix.
    i LOVE that name
    we can be heroes, just for one day

The Red Dragon

Marvel Woman is a horrible code name. Dated and cliche. Why do Jean fans want her to suffer or do they just have bad taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Marvel Woman is a horrible code name. Dated and cliche. Why do Jean fans want her to suffer or do they just have bad taste?
    I can't really think of a god code name for jean but marvel woman isn't horrible. I loved the idea that claremont gave the codename to valeria richards before she was reborn. And with the x-men appearing in that run. Jean at one point too it made it feel like the franchises that made marvel what it is were connected.

On this flip there is a lot worse than marvel girl like prestige or they could try calling her like Psyqueen, Psy-,chic
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    maybe they have good taste and you don't? I mean.... it's possible, we really have no way of knowing, the best thing to do is to keep liking what we like and let others do the same.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Thank you!! Cowls are icky haha.

Looks like Jean is appearing in King in Black, and she looks great.
    Cowls. Icky.
    Art. Sexy.

If Jean had been called Marvel Woman when X-Factor launched, I think we'd be far more accepting of the name. She and the Invisible Woman could even have had a cute conversation about aging up from girls to women. As for now... I don't have an issue with the name Marvel Woman being used now. I have an issue with that dated 60s miniskirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Thank you!! Cowls are icky haha.

Looks like Jean is appearing in King in Black, and she looks great.
    I am warming up to the Marvel Girl costume, but I admit when I see it my mind goes to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1EpaboCERg

Imagine being in that get up and going on dangerous space missions. It is a choice.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Looking at that poly-pic of Jean-Scott-Emma-Wolverine...I am a bit irked that artists tend to portray Jean as more "wholesome" and "conservative" and a little "boring" in how she dresses.

Even in XM:R she was dressed somewhat easy-going mom-sh.

I want to see her glam it up a bit, add some edge...from time to time.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Looking at that poly-pic of Jean-Scott-Emma-Wolverine...I am a bit irked that artists tend to portray Jean as more "wholesome" and "conservative" and a little "boring" in how she dresses.

Her clothes fit her personality. All her regular costumes have her covered from head to toe. Ironically she shows the most skin with her Marvel Girl look

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Under the artist’s pen, characters don’t age (and they even seem to de-age) but, still, Jean Grey is no more a young lady if you consider all the adventures she went through. So the “boring outfits” seem to me more fitting… (And Rachel could very well take the “sexy lady” place. Make Way for Tomorrow!)

This dissonance is one of the reasons I’m unable to consider Hickman’s run very seriously.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

It would be beautiful

FB_IMG_1604094560221.jpg

Im still holding out hope for a twist that has Jean wielding the Cerebro sword

Swords served to make the ritual of entry into that other world. I don't know how Jean could be teleported there;