Page 167 of 432 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 6479

Considering this drawing from when he was a kid, I guess Dauterman is one of the few people who actually became a fan of Jean because of TAS.

Hey everyone. I've been lurking around this forum for 2 or 3 years I guess, thought it was time to finally create an account and participate.

Looking forward to see Jean's next showing on X-force, the only book that is actually treating her well. When is it coming out?

I honestly like how Dauterman did the ponytail lol. But long hair wins (w/ that costume at least)

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Considering this drawing from when he was a kid, I guess Dauterman is one of the few people who actually became a fan of Jean because of TAS.
    lol his drawing is killing me!! that's so precious <3

Quote Originally Posted by Psych1c View Post
    Hey everyone. I've been lurking around this forum for 2 or 3 years I guess, thought it was time to finally create an account and participate.

Looking forward to see Jean's next showing on X-force, the only book that is actually treating her well. When is it coming out?
    salud ! Not until July unfortunately. I think the 10th ?

Hey folks... it’s that time. The final battle Jean versus Thor. You can vote over at Marvel’s Facebook page AND Story Feed. Marvel’s Instagram Story Feed AND Marvel’s Twitter. All votes count so it’s important to take the time to go to each of the listed polls. Please take a moment to vote for our girl Jean Grey. Thanx. VOTE VOTEAttachment 97027 VOTE
    Last edited by Rebel Heart; 05-26-2020 at 06:56 PM.

17% on instragram for jean, c'mon guuuys

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post

Love, Love, Love how everyone looks on here, but especially Jean with the Phoenix!

Thanks for sharing, Peanuts. These are great!

I would love the next XMAS to have Jean look this powerful!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Welcome, to CBR...hope you survive the experience, joking!! Enjoy yourself and it's always nice to have another perspective in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post

salud ! Not until July unfortunately. I think the 10th ?
    Hey there! Kinda far, but better than nothing. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Welcome, to CBR...hope you survive the experience, joking!! Enjoy yourself and it's always nice to have another perspective in the thread.
    Thanks! Well, I was enjoying the experience as an onlooker. I hope I can contribute to this topic. ^^

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

It's exciting to see that Jean did so well in that Marvel poll.

Welcome!!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Hey there! Kinda far, but better than nothing. xD
    For what it's worth Jean is set to appear in tomorrow's issue of Marauders! Whether she speaks or even does anything is a question, but she'll be there.

And welcome!
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Welcome to the forum!

X-force is my favorite book and I can't wait for the next issue. Too bad we still have a bit of wait.
    Jean is treated well but she also had a good showing in the Giant Size X-men issue and the last two issues of Hickman's book Jean was ok (but could always be better).

X-force # 10 is out July 8th.

Thanks, Soulsword323, Harpsikord and MechaJeanix.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

X-force is my favorite book and I can't wait for the next issue. Too bad we still have a bit of wait.
    Jean is treated well but she also had a good showing in the Giant Size X-men issue and the last two issues of Hickman's book Jean was ok (but could always be better).

X-force # 10 is out July 8th.
    I do get excited when I see Jean showing up in any issue, but when it comes to "X-men" I try not to get my hopes up. I don't really think Hickman understands her.

I enjoyed Giant Size! She had a good showing and they managed to make both her and Emma shine, Jean being the more powerful. The art was stunning beautiful as well, I just wanted something more than just a homage to New X-men #121.

Thanks, Soulsword323, Harpsikord and MechaJeanix.

I do get excited when I see Jean showing up in any issue, but when it comes to "X-men" I try not to get my hopes up. I don't really think Hickman understands her.

I enjoyed Giant Size! She had a good showing and they managed to make both her and Emma shine, Jean being the more powerful. The art was stunning beautiful as well, I just wanted something more than just a homage to New X-men #121.
    I think most of us are in agreement that Hickman doesn't get Jean the way he gets others like Cyclops. Hopefully over time things will improve.

I also loved Giant Size X-men but I too was bummed that it was an homage to New X-men 121. As good as the GSX was you can't beat the original team of Morrison and Quitely (or the original story).

Maybe Jean will show up in Giant Size Storm. We will be able to tell more about Hickman's Jean if he uses her more. She should be in X-men 10 the Empyre tie in too.

I voted. So far Thor is wining on twitter. I don't know for the other social medias.