Page 267 of 432 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    100% in agreement.
    X-Force has been very well balanced in terms of character presence and also characterisation.
    I'm not a Beast hater either but the only one who could "run him over the coals" is Jean based on their long and shared history. Use of powers (not just Jean's) are explored. The story remains cohesive.
    Absolutely. Most balanced DoX book imo. Jean's relation with Beast is taking an unexpected way. I think it would be interesting if Percy could dress the fact that Jean was dead for years, and last time she was alive, Beast was really different person. And that it's hard for her to adjust to the new Beast. She had a great relation with Hank in New x-men. This should be great that topic brought on the table. What happens when one of your friend literally change for the worst, while you're gone, and how can you emotionally deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Something and more. The guy has more than a hundred years of experience.
    Usually is because like 75% of his love interest are women that are addicted to danger, adrenaline and just look for someone that is very different from most men. In other cases, they met him when he was less traumatized and more nice, so they have an easier time seeing beyond the animal.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Men that woemn often lust over: chris evans, justin trudeau, idris elba. All tall fit guys.

Sure there is space for everyone, but it won't be a success like Wolverine on comics. Just being realistic
    Changing the narrative again? That's not what you wrote :

real life women aren't into small hairy dudes

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Usually is because like 75% of his love interest are women that are addicted to danger, adrenaline and just look for someone that is very different from most men. In other cases, they met him when he was less traumatized and more nice, so they have an easier time seeing beyond the animal.
    That still doesn't explain his long list. The reality is that male heroes trend to have multiple love interests, because it is virile and writers projecting theirselves happen a lot too.
    I didn't said anything about Wolverine being a animal

Changing the narrative again? That's not what you wrote :
    99,9% aren't, if people want to be more accurate

That still doesn't explain his long list. The reality is that male heroes trend to have multiple love interests, because it is virile and writers projecting theirselves happen a lot too.
    And viril alpha males in my school and university were dating a lot of girls. The guys didn't have to be beautiful.

Wow, so now you're a statistician?

And viril alpha males in my school and university were dating a lot of girls. The guys didn't have to be beautiful.
    when was that? all studs I know are really good looking, tall. There is one that was basically like captain america

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

“I don’t like men with too many muscles.”
    Guess what I’m currently watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    “I don’t like men with too many muscles.”
    Guess what I’m currently watching?
    The RHPS maybe?

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

What a glorious moment! (And I'm even not a Beast hater).

Jean was amazing. I know this will sound weird coming from me (a jean fan) but I love that Percy doesn't use Jean all the time. It makes her presence even more desirable, wanted and stronger. Percy's X-Force is not "Jean Grey and her accessories" lol It's a damn good team book where she can shine time to time. And when she shines, damn, she really shines! Percy gave us already very memorable Jean moments, and I'm quite sure there will be more if she stays on the book.
    I appreciate how Jean still cares for human lives even during the Krakoa era. She's one of the mutants who show that maybe Krakoa is not all bad and should continue to exist even after Hickman's run. I like Taylor's Jean and I think current Jean builds off of Taylor's at least in some way. I'm thinking that Jean left X-Force because she does not like doing dirty work and would prefer to be a positive figure.

I didn't said anything about Wolverine being a animal

With all due respect, i wasn't talking to you, i was explaining to frankc why the long list based in the love interest that i had seen on his life, simply put, a good chunk of then were not normal and a bit insane. The others met him when he was trying to be a better until things fell apart because his past haunt him. Frankly, i don't care about Jogan or what you said about him, i just wanted explained to frankc why.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

With all due respect, i wasn't talking to you, i was explaining to frankc why the long list based in the love interest that i had seen on his life, simply put, a good chunk of then were not normal and a bit insane. The others met him when he was trying to be a better until things fell apart because his past haunt him. Frankly, i don't care about Jogan or what you said about him, i just wanted explained to frankc why.
    And thanks for the explanation!

I thought you quoted me, I confused the posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I appreciate how Jean still cares for human lives even during the Krakoa era. She's one of the mutants who show that maybe Krakoa is not all bad and should continue to exist even after Hickman's run. I like Taylor's Jean and I think current Jean builds off of Taylor's at least in some way. I'm thinking that Jean left X-Force because she does not like doing dirty work and would prefer to be a positive figure.
    I love that aspect too. From heir first council reunion to X-Force #10 Jean has been pretty caring about humanity. And I was about to say the same. Current Jean is still a continuation of Taylor's Jean on that aspect : compassion, respect for life. She's sur more fiery and has a temper. But it was also the case during Simonson, CC, Seagle and Morrison's run.

Now Jean wants to quit, but I hope she'll change her mind? As logan said, she's important because she's the best to balance things.

Jean was always compassionate, saying that krakoa jean is a continuation of X-men red is laughable.
    She was a leader and not someone to sleep around

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

The RHPS maybe?
    Currently showing on British TV, Eddie just showed up. “One from the vaults...”
    Now I want to draw Logan as Eddie (Kurt is Columbia, obvs)...