Page 117 of 432 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    x men 10 cover

�� If they brought back the Marvel Girl Mask JUST so they could do this cover, it’s WORTH it. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    why hasn't mastermind been rezzed yet?
    Ressurrect a rapist that was the reason a genocide was commited would look bad on x-men

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Ressurrect a rapist that was the reason a genocide was commited would look bad on x-men
    I mean they brought back the likes of Vulcan, Jamie Braddock, whom did worse than him. If they can accept Emma and Sebastian Shaw into their ranks despite their role in Dark Phoenix's creation, then MM shouldnt be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean they brought back the likes of Vulcan, Jamie Braddock, whom did worse than him. If they can accept Emma and Sebastian Shaw into their ranks despite their role in Dark Phoenix's creation, then MM shouldnt be an issue
    I think Mastermind is too on the nose, they were part of the crime but he was the worse part. also they have no use for him, his daughter have same power

I think Mastermind is too on the nose, they were part of the crime but he was the worse part. also they have no use for him, his daughter have same power
    The person would be the most heated about this is Jean and she already made peace with him. Mastermind was a lackey. He doesnt even rank up there as the biggest of the bads. I really dont see his role in the DP being used as a valid argument against him. Besides people arent being resurected bc of the use they provide. if that were the case then why was Tommie and the other weak Morlocks brought back? All mutants are returning and outside of Destiny and other dead precogs, no one has been singled out.

The person would be the most heated about this is Jean and she already made peace with him. Mastermind was a lackey. He doesnt even rank up there as the biggest of the bads. I really dont see his role in the DP being used as a valid argument against him. Besides people arent being resurected bc of the use they provide. if that were the case then why was Tommie and the other weak Morlocks brought back? All mutants are returning and outside of Destiny and other dead precogs, no one has been singled out.
    She made peace because he was dying, that is different from seeing the person everyday doing fine.
    At least Jamie Braddock he is a reality warper, that they need on the ressurrection proccess. others came back first because they are relatives/friends of quiet council.

https://twitter.com/DarkoLafuente/st...38506917425158

She made peace because he was dying, that is different from seeing the person everyday doing fine.
    At least Jamie Braddock he is a reality warper, that they need on the ressurrection proccess. others came back first because they are relatives/friends of quiet council.
    Okay and? Jean is one person and she isnt the final authority on who gets to come back or not. There is nothing to suggest that she would be against him. Whether he was dying or not , the fact is she did make peace and she's not that petty to keep him dead. This is the same woman that brought Emma back to life after she had her diamond form shattered and she was alot more pissed at her as the offense done to her was very fresh in her mind. Jean is a compassionate person, even to her enemies. She's having drinks with Apocalypse in this era for crying out loud and he tormented many people close to her and has personally hurt her. Ditto on Sinister. Yet she's gonna be so against Jason being on Krakoa?

They dont need Jamie for the resurrection protocols and plenty of characters have been brought back with little connection to the council like Mammomax and Vanisher. Everyone is on the cards to be brought back except precogs
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-02-2020 at 03:47 PM.

BANNED

How do you know he hasnt?
    He could have been yes.

If he is not used it’s because writers currently have no stories to tell with him.

BANNED

I think the Goblin Queen will be Jean’s main nemesis. The 80s are back for now. Since Maddie combines sorcery with her mutant powers and her little bit of Phoenix power, Jean would have to become Phoenix to bear her.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i like it a lot <3
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think the Goblin Queen will be Jean’s main nemesis. The 80s are back for now. Since Maddie combines sorcery with her mutant powers and her little bit of Phoenix power, Jean would have to become Phoenix to bear her.
    I have to disagree, she's a powerful magic user but she can't compete with Jean in terms of Telepathy, saying she needs the Phoenix Force to beat Maddie is a reach imo.

Depends if she is the goblin queen or just the red queen, her power level varies

Maddie would be a better nemesis if she didn't just look like Jean showing underboob. Let her undergo some kind of transformation.

i like it a lot <3
    Beautiful. I love the glowing pink forehead look. Blue eyes though.

i like it a lot <3
    wrong eye color!!

I want to see all costume

BANNED

It's probably the same costume, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's probably the same costume, guys.
    This has more of an armor feel to it like X-men Red. There's definitely more detail here than in the original

Last edited by Havok83; 04-02-2020 at 08:01 PM.