Page 131 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 6479

The closest relationship Jean and Rogue have ever had was in the 90s animated series, and even then it wasn’t much.

Jean did also appear to her in X-treme

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean did also appear to her in X-treme

Good, I forgot about this, maybe they bonded in the Lobdell years.

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    I will always prefer her to have a yellow/orange power signature. Pink is not harmonious with her red hair, or her green & yellow suit.
    But pink it is :/
    I like the orange because this was the first color ued for Jean's TK. I like the yellow for Jean's TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like the orange because this was the first color ued for Jean's TK. I like the yellow for Jean's TP.
    Are you sure? I know early on the TK was colorless and was drawn as a black/white outline. When Neal Adams took over, he had her TK take on a pink signature in X-men 59 which to my knowledge was the first time it got a visual change

This followed his beautiful rendition of her TP in #56 which he also had pink

Last edited by Havok83; 04-14-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Are you sure? I know early on the TK was colorless and was drawn as a black/white outline. When Neal Adams took over, he had her TK take on a pink signature in X-men 59 which to my knowledge was the first time it got a visual change

I thought I was, but your image proves me wrong, lol!

I forgot about that power usage. I was thinking of when Jean was captured by the Sentinels and was escaping in X-men 98-100. That was the orange.

X-men 13 establishes that Juggernaut is highly resistant to mental attacks but Jean is able to breach his helmet in #46 after she gets access to her TP

LOL at the text saying she was teleporting him in the first scan

X-men 13 establishes that Juggernaut is highly resistant to mental attacks but Jean is able to breach his helmet in #46 after she gets access to her TP

LOL at the text saying she was teleporting him in the first scan
    Yes, these images I remember. I thought the TP was yellow--it must have been my old yellowed comic on the white parts of the pages.

As for the "teleporting", well....Jean is moving him from one place to another, lol.

Karma's most associated with purple/pink. Here's her pulling a Jean Grey

here's Jean vs Karma

I always feel bad for Karma, she really powerful but seem to never get the treatment the other X-Telepaths get.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I always feel bad for Karma, she really powerful but seem to never get the treatment the other X-Telepaths get.
    she is? I always thought she was one of the weakest

Adult Jean with teen jean costume, I ould just take off the jacket

I kind of like the squiggly line for Jean's tk powers. I know it wouldn't work today, but I have a soft spot for it also. I recall an early issue of X-factor (maybe when they fought the alliance of evil??) where Jean's powers were depicted with the squiggly lines (I ran across the issue just the other day - Jean was in the green/yellow costume).

Speaking of X-factor I am prob the only person who liked the green/yellow costume (both versions).

Lastly, the next X-men Monday article for AIPT is going to focus on the 05 and you can submit questions on twitter for it. I've always loved the 05 and I like to read the original X-men days and the OG X-factor days often.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I actually like the green/yellow X-Factor costume too, but I hate the full headsock. If we have to have the mask framing her face... fine, okay. I guess. But I can't stand when it covers her hair, which is basically iconic for her.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she is? I always thought she was one of the weakest

Adult Jean with teen jean costume, I ould just take off the jacket

Her telepathy is not on Jean or Emma's level but her possession powers rivial Professor X. Full on telepathy (mind reading, psionic bolts etc...) is more an undeveloped power that Emma was teaching her to use. Unlike other X-Telepaths, Xi'an didn't gain full on telepathic abilities till she was in her 20s.

Also, love that look for Jean.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Her telepathy is not on Jean or Emma's level but her possession powers rivial Professor X. Full on telepathy (mind reading, psionic bolts etc...) is more an undeveloped power that Emma was teaching her to use. Unlike other X-Telepaths, Xi'an didn't gain full on telepathic abilities till she was in her 20s.

Also, love that look for Jean.
    Jena only gained telepathy later, she was only a TK for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jena only gained telepathy later, she was only a TK for a long time
    She gained TP powers when she was 10. Xavier locked them away but her TP manifested as a pre-teen as is common for many mutants