Page 137 of 432 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I would love to see Adult Jean be the focus of another series. We were spoiled with the Jean Grey solo and X-men Red.
    Yes. That was such a great time, and even if the Teen Jean Grey solo was not doing that well in the charts, especially towards the end. But X-Men red sales were pretty solid, and alike than most DOX books sales now.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yes. That was such a great time, and even if the Teen Jean Grey solo was not doing that well in the charts, especially towards the end. But X-Men red sales were pretty solid, and alike than most DOX books sales now.
    the Jean solo did somewhat decently as far as a solo went. It apparently did well in digital, and sold at least as well as Ms Marvel at the time physically.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    Honestly, I like Jeen's ANXM costume ( the green ranger one ) and her Blue costume a lot . This may be a bit of an unpopular opinion , but I'd prefer if she wore one of them instead of the Red armor, recolored or otherwise. I want to like the red costume a lot more than I do...

Surprisingly, the Marvel Girl costume grows on me on every appearance, lol. Just wish she used a different costume for X-force field operations . It just doesnt fit there , imo .
    I would like that too, so it is not so unpopular^^.

As I said, if they take Inspiration of any of Teen Jean costumes I would be happy.

And I never got the Problems with the Marvel Girl costume.

The ANXM costume for for the field and the different Marvel Girl ones for other stuff would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lets take a moment and genuflect to Bobby's sassy smirk and bubble butt

Extraordinary Member

When is Jean going to get the five to resurrect her niece and nephew?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    When is Jean going to get the five to resurrect her niece and nephew?
    they wont be unless Marvel is ready to confirm them as mutants, which I hope they do

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Lets take a moment and genuflect to Bobby's sassy smirk and bubble butt
    Um...You really don't know what a bubble butt looks like, do you?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they wont be unless Marvel is ready to confirm them as mutants, which I hope they do
    Probably won't happen, but I wish they would. They were kidnapped by Nanny and Orphan Maker at one time. Weren't they believed to potentially be mutants or no? I read the story (in X-factor) again recently but I can't recall exactly. I've read too much X-books over the last two weeks to keep track of it all.

I would love to see Sara revisited as well. Why can't they say that she exists within the Phalanx? I never liked how they wrapped up her story.

I also hate how they often kill off the X-men's biological families. It is so tiresome. I recall how pissed I was during End of Greys. I mean it was well written for 'modern' Claremont and it was a good Rachel story, but dang killing kids -yikes!

What happened to xforce today wasnt it supposed to come out? I am in need of a Jean fix

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    What happened to xforce today wasnt it supposed to come out? I am in need of a Jean fix
    Did you just wake from a coma? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Did you just wake from a coma? xD
    What are you talking about? Marvel web page has it as coming out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    What are you talking about? Marvel web page has it as coming out today.

Marvel hasnt shipped any comics in weeks. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and have been for a while

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Probably won't happen, but I wish they would. They were kidnapped by Nanny and Orphan Maker at one time. Weren't they believed to potentially be mutants or no? I read the story (in X-factor) again recently but I can't recall exactly. I've read too much X-books over the last two weeks to keep track of it all.

I would love to see Sara revisited as well. Why can't they say that she exists within the Phalanx? I never liked how they wrapped up her story.

I also hate how they often kill off the X-men's biological families. It is so tiresome. I recall how pissed I was during End of Greys. I mean it was well written for 'modern' Claremont and it was a good Rachel story, but dang killing kids -yikes!
    The potential was there but it was never confirmed. After Sara died, Scott interacted with them and tried to get them to read his mind to try and see if they were mutants. They couldnt. It could just be that their mutations hadnt kicked in or they weren't telepaths
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-22-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Um...You really don't know what a bubble butt looks like, do you?
    Ha, maybe to him it's a bubble butt.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

oh yeah death of the greys was a thing...they really did Jean's entire bloodline like that....and what was the reason? Rachel had enough reasons to be angsty as it was (and is)

Extraordinary Member

Has adult Jean acknowledged that since she’s been back?