Page 145 of 432 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 6479
    Ultimate Member

I'm fine with it being Logan, who knows maybe it's one of those fantasies of his that Jean trekked through back in Morrison's run, in which she seemed to have liked some of them, anyway twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you Fokken...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm fine with it being Logan, who knows maybe it's one of those fantasies of his that Jean trekked through back in Morrison's run, in which she seemed to have liked some of them, anyway twenty lashes with a wet noodle for you Fokken...
    DON'T YOU THREATEN ME WITH A GOOD TIME, LoganAlpha30X33!!!!

Jean didn't looked on Logan fantasies on Morrison's run.

Anyway Logan is old news, Jean needs fersh blood

quadrangle is also old news and dumb AF.

I would kill for Cates write a romance between Thor and Jean. His run on thor started really strong, already involves Galactus, would be a fest if Phoenix had a role later

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Attachment 96193

Joshua Cassara posted this on Twitter. The outline of the figures kinda reminds me of Jean and Logan. What do you guys think? A little Wolvie/Jean romance gonna be happening in X-Force?
    I don't think so, seems the tipical friend that takes the other drunk friend.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-01-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Ultimate Member

Actually she did, he was sitting on his motorcycle if memory serves and he told her to get out of his fantasies and she was smiling, and Logan is anything but old news, the quadrangle only really started once Jean came back, otherwise Scott had been with Emma and Logan was off on his own, it wasn't until Jean came back that the whole quad thing started which is only a few years ago, though I'm no fan of the quadrangle either, Scott can be with Emma and Jean with Logan...

If it happened it wasn't on Morrison's run, I read it recently and nothing like this happens.

quadrangle dates back to Morrison's run, Logan and Jean is a 40 year old ship

Anyone but Cyclops.

Imagine how tired we are

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    If it happened it wasn't on Morrison's run, I read it recently and nothing like this happens.

quadrangle dates back to Morrison's run, Logan and Jean is a 40 year old ship
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Anyone but Cyclops.

Imagine how tired we are
    Im not!

Teen Jean x Old Man Logan outsold

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    It was Morrisons run when Logan went to get Angel Salvatore to join the students at the school. Jean was looking into his sexual fantasies and Logan told her to stop
    This really looks out of character for jean to do, but I still expected better from Morrison. I was wrong

Imagine Ephebophilia and Gerontophilia on the same relationship.

She looked so badass and like a bad b*tch during that era

Anyone but Cyclops.

Imagine how tired we are
    It's 2020 not 1960s

Read it again and there isn't this scene.

Anyone but Cyclops.

Imagine how tired we are
    definitely not Cyke loll too Big
    The vibe I've gotten from whatever teases and subtexts and whatnot we've gotten is that Jean and Scott are more "companions" while her and Logan are more intimate....just the 2 cents of the hour

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not!

this is so cute omg

Attachment 96203

Actually she did, he was sitting on his motorcycle if memory serves and he told her to get out of his fantasies and she was smiling, and Logan is anything but old news, the quadrangle only really started once Jean came back, otherwise Scott had been with Emma and Logan was off on his own, it wasn't until Jean came back that the whole quad thing started which is only a few years ago, though I'm no fan of the quadrangle either, Scott can be with Emma and Jean with Logan...
    The issue you reference is New X-men 118 by Grant Morrison and EVS. Logan is riding his motorcycle where Jean is monitoring from cerebro in the mansion. Logan makes a comment "Loud and clear, Jean. Get the hell out of my personal fantazies".

I took it as Logan just didn't want her prying in his thoughts and was kind of uncomfortable about her presence. Jean was directing Logan to Wyoming to find a mutant she had detected (enter Angel Salvador).

Yep. I didn't see your post and replied stating it was New X-men 118.