Page 160 of 432 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6479
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Actually Kid Cable was the one that set the dishes. Hickman's Jean isn't strong enough to lift several plates at once lol.
    Lmao she'd probably faint trying to shift the silverware around.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I do like Jean as the resident counselor and she could even have a greater role with that in the new mutant nation if they wanted to go in that direction. Due to her empathy and compassion it would be a great fit. Still, there are other areas in psychology that might be fun for Jean as well.

Being a diplomat, investigator, and interrogator in X-force allows Jean to not only to use her telepathic skills but also skills she may have learned in her training in psychology.

As a kid, Deanna Troi was one of my all time favorite characters. I'm thinking of comparisons now with Jean.
    There we have it...Jean Grey: Psychotherapist. A natural progression of the “den mother” stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Attachment 96837

Yep. Im surprised but she got enough across all their media platforms
    Omg the payola worked

She's the only x-men character left i think since Wolverine lost to spiderman and Jean will lose to him as well but as people said above she beat Iron Man which is very impressive.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 05-20-2020 at 05:25 AM.

Jean, I never doubted your potential * - *
    Being able to face one of Marvel's main names, is already a victory ( I swore she wouldn't beat Iron Man)

I did not expect to see Jean outlast Wolverine in this tournament. What a pleasant surprise.

HEY FOLKS... make sure everyone is going to all 3 Marvel social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram stories & Twitter) to vote for Jean in their Battle Royale. She’s 1 battle away from entering the FINAL 2. Currently she’s up against Venom and she has a slight Attachment 96861lead in both Facebook and Twitter polls but she’s far behind on Instagram. Marvel is tallying up all the results in all of their 3 social media accounts.

Chile let me vote

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Heart View Post
    HEY FOLKS... make sure everyone is going to all 3 Marvel social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram stories & Twitter) to vote for Jean in their Battle Royale. She’s 1 battle away from entering the FINAL 2. Currently she’s up against Venom and she has a slight Attachment 96861lead in both Facebook and Twitter polls but she’s far behind on Instagram. Marvel is tallying up all the results in all of their 3 social media accounts.
    It helps to post the links!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...-in-semifinals

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/12...565888/photo/1
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/
    IG: https://www.instagram.com/marvel/?hl=en

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

thanks for the links, postining it on x men groups on facebook
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Most of us can remember when Jean Grey wasn't considered a cool character or a powerful one. When the cartoon first came out and I'd tell people Jean was my favorite I would always get the ??? response. Of course those who read the comics knew better, but it is nice to see that thanks to the comics, films, and later cartoons that Jean is considered to be a powerful character and a lot of fans recognize this. I've read through some of the arguments on the poll responses on twitter and facebook and I see a lot of fans saying Jean would easily defeat Venom.

It was unfortunate that someone decided to pit Storm against Thor in this battle royale.

Quote Originally Posted by rebel heart View Post
    hey folks... Make sure everyone is going to all 3 marvel social media accounts (facebook, instagram stories & twitter) to vote for jean in their battle royale. She’s 1 battle away from entering the final 2. Currently she’s up against venom and she has a slight Attachment 96861lead in both facebook and twitter polls but she’s far behind on instagram. Marvel is tallying up all the results in all of their 3 social media accounts.
    i also noticed that you can vote in their facebook stories as well. Shes currently losing there as well so everyone go vote on their facebook stories.

I mean she can easily retrain and destroy Venom with tk or when she defeated the poisons

Venom has been one shotted by less

lol wait is it supposed to be who would win in a fight? loll I thought it was just a free for all between fans but I guess it basically is anyways

in that case helloo Jean should be the clear winner..

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    lol wait is it supposed to be who would win in a fight? loll I thought it was just a free for all between fans but I guess it basically is anyways

in that case helloo Jean should be the clear winner..
    It's just a fan vote but some locals or fans of Venom in the comments believe Jean can't beat him lol

delusion....convince yourself