Page 186 of 432 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 6479

If Jean Grey has to be in an updated ‘Marvel Girl‘ costume then it should be the Alex Ross design.

Quote Originally Posted by otipep_90 View Post
    If Jean Grey has to be in an updated ‘Marvel Girl‘ costume then it should be the Alex Ross design.

I do like this design and it is a pity we never saw it in action. I would like to see it used but it is so old now and I doubt if we will ever see it used properly. I'd like to be wrong though.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

As many times as I've seen that image I am only just now seeing Iceman.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've always hated those AR designs. They're over conceptualised and dated.
    If your're going to "evoke" thigh-highs and gloves...then just put her in thigh-highs and gloves.
    I can acknowledge his skill as an artist (even though he's not a favourite of mine) but he's not a really good designer.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I've always hated those AR designs. They're over conceptualised and dated.
    If your're going to "evoke" thigh-highs and gloves...then just put her in thigh-highs and gloves.
    I can acknowledge his skill as an artist (even though he's not a favourite of mine) but he's not a really good designer.
    I agree. I’ve always thought them to be highly overrated in the fandom. I honestly prefer the MG mini skirt to AR’s designs as bad as that may sound!

I always liked this outfit for Jean

https://www.deviantart.com/icyheart/...-Grey-42263692

i think that costume would suit her current personality better than the Marvel Girl look from the 60s...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I can just see it now:

HiX-Man: C-19, Police Brutality, Riots...and they're still ragging on the stupid mini skirt...SMFH

*writer's memo to the entire X-office*
    Jean is to never to take off her green mini dress. She will work, sleep, f**k, bathe,die and resurrect, with that dress on.

They want petty trolling, I'll give them petty trolling.
    I think the memo has already been sent ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    i think that costume would suit her current personality better than the Marvel Girl look from the 60s...
    Although I personally don't think she has any personality under Hickman. I have no idea how he could write such a formidable Sue Storm but then drop the ball completely on Jean.

I would have liked to have seen Remender's take on Jean since it's clear he really liked her and even gave her a big role in his UXF despite her being dead. His unused plans for her seemed interesting enough (although it's funny that he also put her in her Marvel Girl costume).

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Although I personally don't think she has any personality under Hickman. I have no idea how he could write such a formidable Sue Storm but then drop the ball completely on Jean.

I would have liked to have seen Remender's take on Jean since it's clear he really liked her and even gave her a big role in his UXF despite her being dead. His unused plans for her seemed interesting enough (although it's funny that he also put her in her Marvel Girl costume).
    True, i mean the personality she gained in x-men red and Uncanny x-men

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    True, i mean the personality she gained in x-men red and Uncanny x-men
    Definitely agree. That's the Jean I thought we would see for the future.

Jean having a conversation with Moira about Xavier's secrets and lies, not realizing Moira had her own secrets she wasnt sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean having a conversation with Moira about Xavier's secrets and lies, not realizing Moira had her own secrets she wasnt sharing

"In fact, my interest in mutation.... Has nothing to do with having any powers of my own"

Lol the way this quote reads now is so funny. Like Moira is being all "I DON'T HAVE ANY POWERS OK. I'M DEFINETELY DEFINETELY NOT A MUTANT!!!!"

All-New Member

Attachment 97654
    Since most of the House of X X-Men costumes are simply recolored versions of their older costumes, I thought that Jean would look cool in a green version of her blue X-Factor costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Attachment 97654
    Since most of the House of X X-Men costumes are simply recolored versions of their older costumes, I thought that Jean would look cool in a green version of her blue X-Factor costume.
    are they? What recolored costumes do we have besides Scott's and Jean's GSX look?

I think I prefer the X-Factor costume in blue/yellow. It didnt get the longevity that it deserved