Page 187 of 432 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
    Attachment 97654
    Since most of the House of X X-Men costumes are simply recolored versions of their older costumes, I thought that Jean would look cool in a green version of her blue X-Factor costume.
    I didn't think it would look good in green but it does. I'd love to see this costume make a comeback.

Attachment 97654
    Since most of the House of X X-Men costumes are simply recolored versions of their older costumes, I thought that Jean would look cool in a green version of her blue X-Factor costume.
    I looked at this again and again and I can't figure out if it is still blue or if it has been recolored. Gah, I am so bad with colors. Yikes. But either way I think it would look good. I liked Jean's X-factor looks.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    are they? What recolored costumes do we have besides Scott's and Jean's GSX look?
    Wolverine’s suit is a brown version of his gray X-Force costume and Magneto’s costume is his Uncanny X-Men white uniform with sleeves added.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

i hate not seeing jean in any x of swords cover so far. i miss her so much
    we can be heroes, just for one day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    i hate not seeing jean in any x of swords cover so far. i miss her so much
    To be fair, we haven't seen that many covers.

Now, to be honest, does it seem like this is going to be an era of important stories for Jean? Best not to expect anything. Besides "SCOTT!" and being useless, of course lol.

I can't believe we've regressed to the 90s like this. And not even the actual 90s comics but the 90s cartoon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    To be fair, we haven't seen that many covers.

Now, to be honest, does it seem like this is going to be an era of important stories for Jean? Best not to expect anything. Besides "SCOTT!" and being useless, of course lol.
    I'm going to guess no...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

Time to get JH cancelled

I know he might have a problematic past
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-17-2020 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I looked at this again and again and I can't figure out if it is still blue or if it has been recolored. Gah, I am so bad with colors. Yikes. But either way I think it would look good. I liked Jean's X-factor looks.
    Modified it to definitely green and yellow variant of Jean’s final X-Factor suit...
    Attachment 97666

Wolverine’s suit is a brown version of his gray X-Force costume and Magneto’s costume is his Uncanny X-Men white uniform with sleeves added.
    Magneto's current suit isnt a new recolor. Its the same costume he wore in the Bendis era. I'll give you Wolverine, though I first I saw it as a modified version of his classic brown. Still thats 3 costumes and a far cry from saying most of the costumes are recolors. Most havent even seen updates
    Last edited by Havok83; 06-17-2020 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I can't believe we've regressed to the 90s like this. And not even the actual 90s comics but the 90s cartoon.
    I'm hopeful that Jean will have a role, but I'm not expecting a huge one. The X-men is a large cast and so not all characters will get a spotlight in a crossover. Jean is on the QC so I'm sure she will be present in some form. Who knows, since she is important to Cyclops and Wolverine she may appear with either of them (wow, this is sounding like the 90s lol).

Maybe Jean will get to do something with her telepathy - you never know. I wish we knew more about the story itself. There is a lot we don't know (how do the x-men get their swords, why do they use swords, what exactly is Apocalypse up to, etc).

It seems like the main book of the crossover(between the ongoing ones) is Excalibur, and Betsy who's the main character is a telepath, and Rachel seems like she'll have a big role too, so maybe that's why it doesn't seem like Jean will be there much.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post

Maybe Jean will get to do something with her telepathy - you never know. I wish we knew more about the story itself. There is a lot we don't know (how do the x-men get their swords, why do they use swords, what exactly is Apocalypse up to, etc).
    To be honest i'm kinda worried about what can they do with her Telepathy, the last thing we need are low showings from it.

Like when she needed Monet...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Modified it to definitely green and yellow variant of Jean’s final X-Factor suit...
    Attachment 97666
    It looks great like this. Would be nice to see artists give some of Jean's past costumes some love. I love the Marvel Girl costume, but it'd be nice to see some variation like they said we would.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    To be honest i'm kinda worried about what can they do with her Telepathy, the last thing we need are low showings from it.

Like when she needed Monet...
    But that did end up being a feat for Jean because she maintained the telepathic connection from the sun even without Monet's help.

It kind of goes with Jean's character that she doesn't know her own strength (Emma says this about Jean in New X-men) or Jean not knowing she can do something until she needs to do it- usually in fight or flight (Betsy and Teen Jean have this conversation in the Jean Grey solo).