Page 219 of 432 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    So.

spoilers:
    X-Force #10: Jean does some stuff.
    end of spoilers

Just read it.
    Oh yes. She definitely does.

I am going to need a LOT of popcorn for the comments on this one.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    So.

spoilers:
    X-Force #10: Jean does some stuff.
    end of spoilers

Just read it.
    I enjoyed it, what about you ?
    Last edited by Ferro; 07-08-2020 at 03:38 AM.

spoilers:
    Haven’t read the issue yet but just saw *those* pages on Twitter. Honestly, I’m delighted to see our girl get some hot and heavy action with a man who she has such an animalistic chemistry with. There’s been several teases of Emma and Scott still being “involved” with one another so hell YES to Jean getting some sexy time with Wolvie! Guess Scott just doesn’t fulfil her needs in the same way Logan can! ;P This moment is gonna have a lot of hardcore Jott fans seething and honestly, be mad y’all cause God only knows Scott had plenty of fun behind Jean’s back during their marriage. it’s been a long time coming and Jean deserves a little fun and temptation for herself at last!

Also, the Jean/Beast confrontation? EPIC!!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Conor; 07-08-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    spoilers:
    Haven’t read the issue yet but just saw *those* pages on Twitter. Honestly, I’m delighted to see our girl get some hot and heavy action with a man who she has such an animalistic chemistry with. There’s been several teases of Emma and Scott still being “involved” with one another so hell YES to Jean getting some sexy time with Wolvie! Guess Scott just doesn’t fulfil her needs in the same way Logan can! ;P This moment is gonna have a lot of hardcore Jott fans seething and honestly, be mad y’all cause God only knows Scott had plenty of fun behind Jean’s back during their marriage. it’s been a long time coming and Jean deserves a little fun and temptation for herself at last!

Also, the Jean/Beast confrontation? EPIC!!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm a Jott fan but this kinda stuff doesn't bother me anymore. I've resigned myself to the fact that it'll never be the way it was. As long as they're together in some capacity even if just best friends I'm okay with it.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm a Jott fan but this kinda stuff doesn't bother me anymore. I've resigned myself to the fact that it'll never be the way it was. As long as they're together in some capacity even if just best friends I'm okay with it.
    end of spoilers
    That's a pretty healthy attitude. Also,

spoilers:
    It's also just as established that Scott and Jean are more than friends. Jean cried out to him when he was killed in the Orchis assault. She's part of the larger Summer family, at this point. They act as husband and wife. The nature of their relationship, and relationships in general, is just different on Krakoa. Whether or not it'll stick remains to be seen. But I see this as a functional way to confront the love triangle that has been so detrimental to so many characters, especially Jean.
    end of spoilers
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a pretty healthy attitude. Also,

spoilers:
    It's also just as established that Scott and Jean are more than friends. Jean cried out to him when he was killed in the Orchis assault. She's part of the larger Summer family, at this point. They act as husband and wife. The nature of their relationship, and relationships in general, is just different on Krakoa. Whether or not it'll stick remains to be seen. But I see this as a functional way to confront the love triangle that has been so detrimental to so many characters, especially Jean.
    end of spoilers
    Thank you. Yes that is also true. I'm just glad comics are back. I kinda stayed away from the board as there wasn't any new comics to discuss lol

It is 9am so I think it is safe to discuss..
    spoilers:

This is by far my favorite DOX book. I love Percy's voice for each character especially Wolverine, Jean, and Black Tom. Jean was great in this issue. I loved the "fight" with Beast, Jean coming in to save the day, the mind merging with Sage and Black Tom, and of course the infamous bath scene.

I also love QQ. I was surprised that he didn't fair so well by the end. I want to see Quire level up some since like Jean, he is omega level.

Overall fantastic issue and a part of me hopes Jean stays on the team (because Percy gets her) but another part says maybe she could do just as well on another book.
    end of spoilers

Get it, Jean. As the saying goes, Mama gotta have a life too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is 9am so I think it is safe to discuss..
    spoilers:

This is by far my favorite DOX book. I love Percy's voice for each character especially Wolverine, Jean, and Black Tom. Jean was great in this issue. I loved the "fight" with Beast, Jean coming in to save the day, the mind merging with Sage and Black Tom, and of course the infamous bath scene.

I also love QQ. I was surprised that he didn't fair so well by the end. I want to see Quire level up some since like Jean, he is omega level.

Overall fantastic issue and a part of me hopes Jean stays on the team (because Percy gets her) but another part says maybe she could do just as well on another book.
    end of spoilers
    Quire is just cocky. Let him be there lol

Man its good to FINALLY have Jean back in action

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Get it, Jean. As the saying goes, Mama gotta have a life too.
    I hope we see Jean tell Rachel this.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I hope we see Jean tell Rachel this.
    She might be too busy with Daken.

I cant see what u guys are talking about. Did xfiorce 10 come out? I cant see it to download it

Forget that i found it.

Omfg! Jean kicked arse, and that ending is gonna cause some haters to go OTT!
    Last edited by Portsian; 07-08-2020 at 06:42 AM.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member

Well let’s hope Rachel takes after her mom and a gets a life!