Page 245 of 432 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Yeah, Killing a fan favorite, a cash cow when you write an X-Book is more Claremont not seing that his book didn't have a future...
    But that was not my point : in X-men forever, there was not more building up for Jogan...
    Yet I agree, CC is not perfect. Remember Revolution? Colossus and Rogue kissing? Yeah, THAT came from nowhere. They never were attracted to each other before, there was no building up... It was forced, and that, I call bad writing and OOC...
    x-men forever wasn't a good book and Claremont seemed to be experimenting with ideas. He discarded both jogan and jean/beast.
    Funny enough that bendis tried to rescue the ship beast/jean and it nowhere too.

by the logic of shippers here: colossus and rogue didn't came out of nowhere, since they were attracted to each other on a old comic

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The way I see it, Jean and Logan being together is them having their cake and eating it too and we should've all just accepted it when the Sinister Secrets started happening because the writing has been on the wall.

Jean and Scott have an open relationship and while they love and are committed to each other Jean also has Logan and Scott also has Emma.

The issue is going to be presented if they ever want to actually put this particular tidbit back in it's box because it's not going to be easy to do.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The way I see it, Jean and Logan being together is them having their cake and eating it too and we should've all just accepted it when the Sinister Secrets started happening because the writing has been on the wall.

Jean and Scott have an open relationship and while they love and are committed to each other Jean also has Logan and Scott also has Emma.

The issue is going to be presented if they ever want to actually put this particular tidbit back in it's box because it's not going to be easy to do.
    they simple won't ever confirme it. And nobody is obligated to accept.
    there is a lot of sexism on all the setup, it is bad for Jean.
    Jean deserves a lot better than be on a relationship with people that abused her for years.
    peopel thinking this is all alright? lol no
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-09-2020 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    they simple won't ever confirme it. And nobody is obligated to accept i
    I really don't want to sound rude, but isn't that the definition of denial?

I really don't want to sound rude, but isn't that the definition of denial?
    No, it isn't. It's the definition of "I deserve good stories and good writing"

x-men forever wasn't a good book and Claremont seemed to be experimenting with ideas. He discarded both jogan and jean/beast.
    Funny enough that bendis tried to rescue the ship beast/jean and it nowhere too.

by the logic of shippers here: colossus and rogue didn't came out of nowhere, since they were attracted to each other on a old comic
    Well, I think that mostly Colossus and Rogue's huge fans could remember that old comic (which one by the way?). I personally don't.

But almost all X-Men readers can remember Logan & Jean's attraction. You don't have to be a Jean or Logan fan to see it.

Well, I think that mostly Colossus and Rogue's huge fans could remember that old comic (which one by the way?). I personally don't.

But almost all X-Men readers can remember Logan & Jean's attraction. You don't have to be a Jean or Logan fan to see it.
    I remembered that, even because Claremont wanted Rogue and Colossus together, gambit and Kitty as couple.
    attraction is something that can end, Jean havent been attracted to him for ages. People need to get over nostalgia

they simple won't ever confirme it. And nobody is obligated to accept.
    there is a lot of sexism on all the setup, it is bad for Jean.
    This is the most forward that Jean has been since the Hickman era started. She's the one that goes to the hot tub, or spring, or whatever it is. She's the one that initiates. All of this came after an issue that involved Jean telling off Beast and saving the day. It'd be no different if it was Jean going to Cyclops and doing this except for the fact that Jean and Scott being back together has been established, something else you don't want to recognize.

This is also the first real positive instance of an open relationship or polyamory or whatever it is in a mainstream comic book. That's HUGE for all four or more characters that are involved.

Jean deserves a lot better than be on a relationship with people that abused her for years.
    peopel thinking this is all alright? lol no
    Please show me where Logan and Scott have ever actually been abusive to Jean and no, Logan killing Jean at her request and Scott having an affair that they have clearly gotten over do not count.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I remembered that, even because Claremont wanted Rogue and Colossus together, gambit and Kitty as couple.
    attraction is something that can end, Jean havent been attracted to him for ages. People need to get over nostalgia
    What a big ugly lie :-) You can't help yourself lol you always change facts or the narrative...

She was still attracted to Logan in New X-Men... And she died in this run. So how can you say that she has not been attracted to him for decades? Her return from the dead is still fresh, and see, she's banging Logan.

OMG, this is so draining. Like give it up. It happened

This is the most forward that Jean has been since the Hickman era started. She's the one that goes to the hot tub, or spring, or whatever it is. She's the one that initiates. All of this came after an issue that involved Jean telling off Beast and saving the day. It'd be no different if it was Jean going to Cyclops and doing this except for the fact that Jean and Scott being back together has been established, something else you don't want to recognize.

This is also the first real positive instance of an open relationship or polyamory or whatever it is in a mainstream comic book. That's HUGE for all four or more characters that are involved.
    it was written by a men. Let's not pretend that the chaarcter did it alone, on her own freewill.

Also the dude abused her many years, this isn't empowerment or feminist. It's the most sexist since Morrison fridged her

with cyclops it would be also sexist, dude was toxic and cheated on her

Please show me where Logan and Scott have ever actually been abusive to Jean and no, Logan killing Jean at her request and Scott having an affair that they have clearly gotten over do not count.
    all the times Logan kissed Jean without consent, didn't respected her boundaries, yeah Logan even killed her on his solo book.
    having a affair is totally abuse. he move on and th moment Jean was alive he went all over her, that is suffocating behavior

What a big ugly lie :-) You can't help yourself lol you always change facts or the narrative...

She was still attracted to Logan in New X-Men... And she died in this run. So how can you say that she has not been attracted to him for decades? Her return from the dead is still fresh, and see, she's banging Logan.
    She wasn't. She went to him because he was a friend, the kiss happened, but her mind was all over Scott.

even Morrison said that he wasn't writing Jogan.

And let me say it louder for the people in the back: As far as we know that's all she's doing.

She's living with Scott (and yea, Logan) on the moon in the Summers compound with the rest of her family, Marvel.com officially said that Scott and Jean were married, the Sinister Secret referred to Jean and Scott as a married couple, she was called Mrs Grey on panel...

She's just also banging Logan on the side which is something she and her husband have agreed is okay.

it was written by a men. Let's not pretend that the chaarcter did it alone, on her own freewill.
    So what you're saying is that a woman in comics can't do anything or make any empowered decisions if it's being written by a man? Get out of here with that. Claremont was a man, Taylor's a man, Seagle and Kelly are men, most of the people who have written Jean and other female characters in comics making power decisions are men.

all the times Logan kissed Jean without consent, didn't respected her boundaries, yeah Logan even killed her on his solo book.
    I can maybe give you that he killed her in his solo. Maybe. But then, that was also due to manipulation, so not really.

having a affair is totally abuse. he move on and th moment Jean was alive he went all over her, that is suffocating behavior
    Scott moved on from Jean so quickly because Jean told him to. In actuality if it hadn't been for that push, he wouldn't have, and Beast would've run the school into the ground. And having an affair is being untrue to your partner, but not abusive toward them. And if Jean can get over it, so should you, someone who is not involved in this relationship and has no emotional attachment to it.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 07-09-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    OMG, this is so draining. Like give it up. It happened
    And it will surely happen again.

And let me say it louder for the people in the back: As far as we know that's all she's doing.

She's living with Scott (and yea, Logan) on the moon in the Summers compound with the rest of her family, Marvel.com officially said that Scott and Jean were married, the Sinister Secret referred to Jean and Scott as a married couple, she was called Mrs Grey on panel...

She's just also banging Logan on the side which is something she and her husband have agreed is okay.
    I agree, I don't see why people call that romance. Jean & Logan are just letting themselves have it, as far as we know. The fact that her room is in the middle with open doors to Scott and Logan's was a hint. Now with have this confirmation. Jean is banging Logan.

marvel.com isn't canon. and there isn't references to them being married on panel

I really doubt this gonna get confirmed, without head rolling. Wendig got fired for much less