Page 252 of 432 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6479

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The squirrel girl writer is really a cute and tried to make the best out of it buuuut she was still on his sexual fantasies. A teenage girl shouldn't be in any grown man fantasies.

there is this
    He was helping her up, man! It was an accidental butt touch. Plus she was all diamond-ed up. It’s like touching a statue. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, but it has never been really mentioned again so unless it became a plot point later or we are shown that he actually did something with her and i'm not gonna hold it againts him, is just an awfull idea that shouldn't have happen, hell i could even argue that it was OCC for Logan, considering that he has never shown interest on teenage girls, before or after.

Also, are you trying to show me an image? because is not appearing.
    That is your decision. For me it is hard look past Logan behavior and decide this was nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He was helping her up, man! It was an accidental butt touch. Plus she was all diamond-ed up. It’s like touching a statue. Jeez.
    Sure acidental.

And somehow he doesn't dislike CC in spite of him being responsable for the retcon that led us to this, who actually did that retcon because he was bitter about his plans being derailed.

Actually Spirit is a "she"... But yet, I agree with you. She doesn't say that CC ruined his own run because of a kiss. See the contradiction again.

All-New Member

Claremont left the magazine before he could do that, but he himself said that for him the end of Jean is next to Logan, that when the world is destroyed by Fenix and rebuilt in the future, Logan will be with Jean watching the end of the universe and even this idea was used in 2012 in a What If showing the end of the marvel universe

And somehow he doesn't dislike CC in spite of him being responsable for the retcon that led us to this, who actually did that retcon because he was bitter about his plans being derailed.
    i'm not a he, I'm a she and said it many times.

I disliked CC for that, but he did a lot more than that. Even him got over that, he could had made them a couple when Cyclops was considered dead and he didn't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    Actually Spirit is a "she"... But yet, I agree with you. She doesn't say that CC ruined his own run because of a kiss. See the contradiction again.
    He even did worse. Remember what happened to Carol Lmao

i'm not a he, I'm a she and said it many times.

I disliked CC for that, but he did a lot more than that. Even him got over that, he could had made them a couple when Cyclops was considered dead and he didn't.
    Yeah, aren't you the one who constantly said that CC was not allowed to do what he wanted in the flagships? I guess that is not convenient to you anymore now...
    Funny enough, in his alternate realities books he has them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He even did worse. Remember what happened to Carol Lmao
    it wasn't Claremont, he even called out the writers who did that to Carol

Yeah, aren't you the one who constantly said that CC was not allowed to do what he wanted in the flagships? I guess that is not convenient to you anymore now...
    Funny enough, in his alternate realities books he has them together.
    Because he know that it wouldn't fly on the canon himself wrote. He written himself into a corner

BANNED

That was a cheap retcon. Funny enough he was a non factor in her decision to marry scott and continue to be married to him

axis, avx weren't any bad to x-men. Cyclops got luck that x-fans flocked to his side and he got more popular.
    Ivx was bad, but X-men was on winning path while inhumans went on a downward spiral
    That's just not a big deal. There are tons of retcons everywhere. The only reason there was a Jean and Scott in the first place is that she was the only girl in the group. It's all story mechanics.

The important thing is that what we have now with Jean and Logan is better and more 21st century than what has been before.

BANNED

it wasn't Claremont, he even called out the writers who did that to Carol
    He wrote the origin story that led to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    He wrote the origin story that led to that.
    he had zero to do with the story, he didn't wrote that

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    That's just not a big deal. There are tons of retcons everywhere. The only reason there was a Jean and Scott in the first place is that she was the only girl in the group. It's all story mechanics.

The important thing is that what we have now with Jean and Logan is better and more 21st century than what has been before.
    21st century doesn't involve hook up with the guy who sexually harassed you,.

Because he know that it wouldn't fly on the canon himself wrote. He written himself into a corner
    So you are in CC's head. Good to know.
    Let be real, what you're saying right now is nothing more than desperate projection. It's not facts.

That is your decision. For me it is hard look past Logan behavior and decide this was nothing

Sure acidental.
    Fair enought. Was is hard for you to look past Xavier's behavior, when he confessed in his thoughts to be in love with a teenage Jean Grey?

Also, the image finally showed, honestly it looks more like he is holding her arm, but it's probably an artist mistake. Once again fair point there. I stand for the rest of what i said thougth.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

So you are in CC's head. Good to know.
    Let be real, what you're saying right now is nothing more than desperate projection. It's not facts.
    sure only me is biased but shippers don't see a problem with Jogan
    Last edited by spirit2011; 07-09-2020 at 11:56 AM.

BANNED

he had zero to do with the story, he didn't wrote that
    That story continued with him on Avengers Annual #11. He surely had an influence on that.